Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

I'll lower the lights tonight or in the morning. I'm needing to run the lights 24/0 to keep the temps up. I'm hopefully going to buy that flat blanket type heater at the end of the month. I might try and give a dark period tomorrow and monitor how much the temp drops. I reckon it will be about 18c.

Thanks for the advice mate.

Qb
It's fine to keep the lights on mate . When they are older and roots are established it will be ok to drop the light cycle:thumbsup: the cooler temps will turn the plants purple to black. :thumbsup:

Here are the SOS . my temps drop all the time.
IMG_20221016_155938.jpg
IMG_20221016_151645.jpg

I love a purple bud! I may just bite the bullet and reduce to 20/4 tomorrow.

The light will be lowered and maybe turned up a little to compensate for 4 hours less light.

Thanks for the help!

Qb

Day 16

They're looking better today. Had a little overwatering problem as I had to do a little bottom feeding to keep the living soil moist. No more water till the autopot gets turned on in 4 days.

Kept the lights at 30" but bumped the power up to 40%. Will see how they cope and continue to increase power as the days go by.

Giving them 3 hours of darkness today and will monitor how low temps go. House sits at 18c so it shouldn't go lower.

IMG_20230211_125115.jpg
IMG_20230211_125133.jpg

Qb

Day 16

They're looking better today. Had a little overwatering problem as I had to do a little bottom feeding to keep the living soil moist. No more water till the autopot gets turned on in 4 days.

Kept the lights at 30" but bumped the power up to 40%. Will see how they cope and continue to increase power as the days go by.

Giving them 3 hours of darkness today and will monitor how low temps go. House sits at 18c so it shouldn't go lower.

View attachment 1564381View attachment 1564382

Qb
Not sure when your lights off time is but it might be good to have it during the day while it is still some what warmer out.

Not sure when your lights off time is but it might be good to have it during the day while it is still some what warmer out.

Lights out today is 1 - 4pm as I got distracted. Will eventually be 12 - 4pm.

Thanks for the advice.

Qb

Day 21

Was going to turn on the autopot today but the tank has a leak. Will need to wait for new parts. I just filled the tray with around 1cm of water by hand. Will do this until new parts arrive.

IMG_20230216_173612.jpg
IMG_20230216_173642.jpg
IMG_20230216_173658.jpg

Qb

Cheers for the rep @Sawney_bean

How do you think they look? I'm not used to letting them grow au naturale. They would've had their heads chopped off by now normally. Preflower stretch will be along soon.

I'm pretty sure I stunted them a little with overwatering.

Looking fine mate. I'm sure you will still fill the space to mate.:thumbsup:
Good thing with a small fast strain is you just plant them and watch them grow.

Day 24

Everything's chugging along nicely. Massive growth from the Condemned with SOS coming up close behind. Nice wee odour starting to fill the tent. Keeping my beady eye peeled for preflowers.

IMG_20230219_131621.jpg

Condemned
IMG_20230219_131650.jpg

SOS
IMG_20230219_131700.jpg

Got the new grommet for the autopot tank yesterday so will get it all connected today. Guy at the grow shop gave me it for nothing. Good cunt.

Qb

Back