Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Day 9

The exposure to the grow lights is doing my mood the world of good. I fucking love growing cannabis.

Here we go! Came home tonight and really happy with how much they have grown in around 15 hours. This is when it starts to get interesting for me.

Lights still on 24/0 and temps stable around 23c. Watering a small amount of plain water every other day with a sprayer.

Look to be on track for the autopot to be switched on at day 20.

View attachment 1562339

Condemned

View attachment 1562340

SOS

View attachment 1562341

Qb
I love growing weed to mate. :eyebrows: it gives me a purpose.

I love growing weed to mate. :eyebrows: it gives me a purpose.

How do you think they look? Growing and a good rate?

Honestly mate I feel like I get multiple benefits. Light exposure, keeps me engaged and of course the lovely homegrown at the end of it. I also don't feel as tired during the day or when I wake up after I've had my fix of high intensity light.

Now to get back to regular float tanks, Wim Hof breathing and cold showers. I might become superhuman. :crying:

Qb

Day 14

We're at the two week mark today. Nice growth over the last few days. Still just misting top of soil.

IMG_20230209_220847.jpg

SOS

IMG_20230209_220822.jpg

Condemned

IMG_20230209_220831.jpg

Qb

Looking a bit droopy QB. Might be getting too moist.

Agreed. Although I think it was a combo of them having all the dli they need and resting and over watering.

I thought the pots felt a little light the other day so gave them a bottom feed of water. Can't let that living soil dry out.

They've bounced back already this morning. No more water till the autopot gets switched on, on Wednesday.

Qb

you need to get the light lower bro to stop that stretch also I also agree about overwatering and that's maybe slowed your growth down a little but apart from that mate they look pretty good and its really nice to see you at it again

Do you think so? The lights at 30" and just above lowest power setting.

Qb

Do you think so? The lights at 30" and just above lowest power setting.

Qb
deffo bro look how leggy they are or turn your power up slightly also I wholeheartedly think plants need a dark spell and I don't see a benefit running 24/7

deffo bro look how leggy they are or turn your power up slightly also I wholeheartedly think plants need a dark spell and I don't see a benefit running 24/7

I'll lower the lights tonight or in the morning. I'm needing to run the lights 24/0 to keep the temps up. I'm hopefully going to buy that flat blanket type heater at the end of the month. I might try and give a dark period tomorrow and monitor how much the temp drops. I reckon it will be about 18c.

Thanks for the advice mate.

Qb

I'll lower the lights tonight or in the morning. I'm needing to run the lights 24/0 to keep the temps up. I'm hopefully going to buy that flat blanket type heater at the end of the month. I might try and give a dark period tomorrow and monitor how much the temp drops. I reckon it will be about 18c.

Thanks for the advice mate.

Qb
I reckon that may be a little cold for them so maybe keeping the light on may be best also these are @Sawney_bean s strains so he may be best to advise about the stretch and the temps as he's very clued up

Back