Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

I see where midweeksong.com, my preferred seed bank, has the feminized Silver Bubble for less than $10 per seed. Hmmmm.. if I wasn’t overstocked now, I just might buy a couple. In addition to thetwo HSO strains, I will be doing a Riserva Priveda strain, Strawberry Banana. Been wanting to gro that for a couple years now. The fourth and final seed for my outdoor photo run will be Honey Cream by Royal. Four strains that I have had on my list for a bit! I am so excited for this outdoor photo run, man! But first gonna do a quick outdoor Mephisto run, since we are only getting 13 hours of daylight so early in the season.

‘tis the season.

WHAT!!!! HOLY SHIT!! Ive been looking for years trying to find a fem seed and here you've found it in a few minutes. Thank you so much @Iriee Vibez

midweeksong.com does worldwide shipping. I will be buying a few come payday and they will definitely be my next grow. Again i can't thank you enough.

You've got a really nice selection there. I smoked a few grams of the Strawberry Banana in Voyagers coffeeshop and again you're in for a treat.

Cheers
Qb

Last edited:
WHAT!!!! HOLY SHIT!! Ive been looking for years trying to find a fem seed and here you've found it in a few minutes. Thank you so much @Iriee Vibez

midweeksong.com does worldwide shipping. I will be buying a few come payday and they will definitely be my next grow. Again i can't thank you enough.

You've got a really nice selection there. I smoked a few grams of the Strawberry Banana in Voyagers coffeeshop and again you're in for a treat.

Cheers
Qb

That’s awesome, man! I wanted to see how many they had so I selected three seeds. It looks like they only have one left man. I am leaving that for you! But you better hurry. They did have quite a few reg single seeds.
Yeah, if a breeder doesn’t ship to me, I immediately check midweek.

I got to try the Strawberry Banana once and it was some of the tastiest weed I have tried, so I am glad to finally have it ready to go.

That’s awesome, man! I wanted to see how many they had so I selected three seeds. It looks like they only have one left man. I am leaving that for you! But you better hurry. They did have quite a few reg single seeds.
Yeah, if a breeder doesn’t ship to me, I immediately check midweek.

I got to try the Strawberry Banana once and it was some of the tastiest weed I have tried, so I am glad to finally have it ready to go.

Thanks for leaving the seed for me. Appreciated.

Qb

Hi Folks!

Today is a good day! Both seeds sprouted little tap roots and have now been planted into some 16oz party cups using the instatransplant method of one cup with the sides cut out and holes drilled in the bottom placed inside another party cup. Switched it up to Biobizz light mix as ive always been impressed with @autobeast plants that i thought id try it out for myself. Each was watered in with 10ml of plain water and a humidity dome placed on each.
Only thing thats ruined today is that i now dont know which one is which :doh: Oh well, hopefully @HSO-Mark will be able to spot the difference when theyre growing.

Here they are in there new home

IMG_20200412_125459.jpg
IMG_20200412_125544.jpg
IMG_20200412_125641.jpg
IMG_20200412_124603.jpg
IMG_20200412_125734.jpg
IMG_20200412_125630.jpg
IMG_20200412_125554.jpg

Cheers
Qb

Last edited:
Hi Folks!

Today is a good day! Both seeds sprouted little tap roots and have now been planted into some 16oz party cups using the instatransplant method of one cup with the sides cut out and holes drilled in the bottom placed inside another party cup. Switched it up to Biobizz light mix as ive always been impressed with @autobeast plants that i thought id try it out for myself. Each was watered in with 10ml of plain water and a humidity dome placed on each.
Only thing thats ruined today is that i now dont know which one is which :doh: Oh well, hopefully @HSO-Mark will be able to spot the difference when theyre growing.

Here they are in there new home

View attachment 1178009View attachment 1178010View attachment 1178011View attachment 1178012View attachment 1178013View attachment 1178014View attachment 1178015

Cheers
Qb

I love the new space, man! Definitely gonna be home to some great plants with you at the helm! Goof luck, QB!

Hi folks.

I popped my head in the drobe last night and both have popped there heads above soil.

So we'll call 14/4/20 as day 1.

Watered 20ml plain water each with a syringe.

Temps are stable in the dome at 23c.
Light is around 30cms from top of cups and been dimmed to 50w.

Heres a few pics from yesterday.

IMG_20200414_211126.jpg

IMG_20200414_211120.jpg

IMG_20200414_211115.jpg

Cheers
Qb

And their off! Here’s to a smooth and bountiful run, brother!:pass:

And their off! Here’s to a smooth and bountiful run, brother!:pass:

Thanks mate. You too. I'm enjoying following your diary, impressed with what you're doing.

Qb

Back