Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Hi folks! Back again for a day 3 update

Both are growing well and are around 2" tall. Soil was getting dry so I watered each with 20ml plain water. Temps stable at 23c.

IMG_20200416_185206[1].jpg
IMG_20200416_185220[1].jpg

They are both under humidity domes. When do you think I should remove them?

Cheers
Qb

Hi folks! Back again for a day 3 update

Both are growing well and are around 2" tall. Soil was getting dry so I watered each with 20ml plain water. Temps stable at 23c.

View attachment 1179586View attachment 1179587

They are both under humidity domes. When do you think I should remove them?

Cheers
Qb

Off to a good start. I have been known to remove the dome at this point if humidity isn’t a concern. If it is, I would leave it on until plants get the second set of true leaves. That’s just what I do with my environment though.

Off to a good start. I have been known to remove the dome at this point if humidity isn’t a concern. If it is, I would leave it on until plants get the second set of true leaves. That’s just what I do with my environment though.

Cheers mate. Humidity sits at around 45% in the drobe. I don't have a humidifier but I could fire a couple of damp towels in and see where the humidity sits before I take the domes off. Hopefully it comes up to around 55%. I think I'll whack up the watts on the light once the 2nd set of true leaves appear as well.

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers
Qb

Day 4

I am very happy with the rate of growth so far, they have both grown a lot since yesterday.

Decided to lower the light a touch so its now around 25cm from the tops of the seedlings and I upped the light to 85w. I noticed the leaves were a bit wet so I removed the bottle caps from the domes to allow more moisture out. Domes will probably be removed tomorrow if I can raise the RH of the whole drobe to around 55%. Temps are stable at 23c. No water today.

Heres a couple pics.

IMG_20200417_151853[1].jpg
IMG_20200417_151842[1].jpg

Cheers
Qb

Day 4

I am very happy with the rate of growth so far, they have both grown a lot since yesterday.

Decided to lower the light a touch so its now around 25cm from the tops of the seedlings and I upped the light to 85w. I noticed the leaves were a bit wet so I removed the bottle caps from the domes to allow more moisture out. Domes will probably be removed tomorrow if I can raise the RH of the whole drobe to around 55%. Temps are stable at 23c. No water today.

Heres a couple pics.

View attachment 1179940View attachment 1179941

Cheers
Qb
Looks great man I'm excited really like HSO

Looks great man I'm excited really like HSO

Me too @Fitzy

I absolutely loved their Blue Dream Auto. Best tasting and most enjoyable effects out of anything I've grown to date. I really enjoyed the Autoseeds strains I've grown too but HSO Blue Dream Auto is just a special plant to me. Still got 4 seeds left, if I don't manage to get the Reserva Privada Silver Bubble seeds I'm after they will be next up.

Thanks for following along.
Qb

Me too @Fitzy

I absolutely loved their Blue Dream Auto. Best tasting and most enjoyable effects out of anything I've grown to date. I really enjoyed the Autoseeds strains I've grown too but HSO Blue Dream Auto is just a special plant to me. Still got 4 seeds left, if I don't manage to get the Reserva Privada Silver Bubble seeds I'm after they will be next up.

Thanks for following along.
Qb
I think I told u that the blue dream is my girlfriends favorite strain I've really been wanting to try HSO, Fastbuds, and Autoseeds blue dreams to see how they compared to the one she use to get no clue who's blue dream it was but I liked it aswell I like the more upbeat high doesn't have to be sativa but I like to be busy. Anyway I will be following along and am excited to see them, HSO seeds always do well from wat I've seen so good luck and sending good vibes and karma ur way.

I think I told u that the blue dream is my girlfriends favorite strain I've really been wanting to try HSO, Fastbuds, and Autoseeds blue dreams to see how they compared to the one she use to get no clue who's blue dream it was but I liked it aswell I like the more upbeat high doesn't have to be sativa but I like to be busy. Anyway I will be following along and am excited to see them, HSO seeds always do well from wat I've seen so good luck and sending good vibes and karma ur way.

I do remember @Fitzy and I think I remember recommending Silver Bubble at that time too.

Cheers
Qb

You better go and get that last seed, QB! I just checked and it’s still there. It would just be a great story if you bought the last Silver Bubble female seed, grew it as a mother plant, and then produce endless clones of your favorite strain! Sounds poetic!

Back