Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

I have been using coast of maine soil and I add a bit of coco 10% or so has worked really well for me and it's pretty cheap take a look @ it I've never used bio bizz but lots do so I'm sure that will work fine for you.

Im in the UK mate but thanks for the suggestion. I called the grow shop and he's surprisingly open albeit at reduced hours so i'll head in some point this week and see what he's got.

Cheers
Qb

So the growdrobe is almost back in action with some improvements. I'll fire up some pictures when it's done.

I have a nice selection of auto seeds and don't know which one to choose.

Dedoverde haze is a definite but I have 1 space left. I haven't grown sour diesel yet but I absolutely loved the blue dream.

What do you think I should grow?

IMG_20200408_115953.jpg

Cheers
Qb

So the growdrobe is almost back in action with some improvements. I'll fire up some pictures when it's done.

I have a nice selection of auto seeds and don't know which one to choose.

Dedoverde haze is a definite but I have 1 space left. I haven't grown sour diesel yet but I absolutely loved the blue dream.

What do you think I should grow?

View attachment 1176500

Cheers
Qb
Blue dream is awsome but so is diesel that a hard choice bud and the haze I'm very interested in that one.

Hi Folks! So I have decided on my strains and already popped them in a glass of water overnight. I gave them a wee poke today and they both sank to the bottom of the glass, they are now happily sitting between some moist kitchen roll in-between 2 plates. I stick the plates in the microwave to heat them up a little and also use lukewarm water as i feel it helps with germination speed.

Left is HSO's Dedoverde Haze Auto and Right is HSO's Sour Diesel Auto
IMG_20200410_180203.jpg

Heres a little about the strains ive chosen:

Dr. Greenthumb's Dedoverde Haze Auto
Dr Greenthumb's Dedoverde Haze Autoflowering by Humboldt Seed Organization is a Sativa-dominant feminized autoflowering cannabis strain that produces a fast-flowering plant with excellent features. If you buy Dedoverde Haze Autoflowering cannabis seeds, you will discover an innovative automatic cannabis hybrid that top-quality marijuana lovers will certainly enjoy

Autoflowering
Genotype20% Indica / 80% Sativa
CrossHaze Auto x Dedoverde
Suitable forIndoors and outdoors
Comprehensive life cycle65-70 days
Indoor yield30-60 g/plant
Outdoor harvest timeApril / October
Outdoor yield35-90 g/plant
Outdoor height1-1.5 m
THC13-16%
CBD0.1%

Avant-garde genetics
A new trend for the enjoyment of all
Dr Greenthumb's Dedoverde Haze Autoflowering is an automatic cannabis seed whose origins account for its high performance: Haze Auto x Dedoverde. It is an elegant marijuana plant of striking quality that yields wonderful, hard, elongated buds brimming with resin with virtually no maintenance. A small space in your indoor growing area or in the garden is enough for this plant to turn on the charm.

Sativa qualities
Faithful flavour and aroma
Dr Greenthumb's Dedoverde Haze Autoflowering has an aroma of citrus fruit, Haze and exotic wood. The flavour is rich in hints of citrus fruit, haze, pine, cedar and spices. The long-lasting powerful effect is quite balanced, starting with a clear cerebral high and finishing with a pleasant feeling of relaxation. A cannabis hybrid that meets all expectations.

Sour Diesel Auto
Sour Diesel Auto by Humboldt Seed Organization is a Sativa-dominant feminized autoflowering cannabis strain perfect for discovering the auto version of its renowned predecessor. If you buy Sour Diesel Auto cannabis seeds, you will be able to grow a wonderful American strain in autoflowering form

Autoflowering
Genotype30% Indica / 70% Sativa
CrossSour Diesel#2 x Ruderalis
Suitable forIndoors and outdoors
Comprehensive life cycle70-75 days
Indoor yield25-60 g/plant
Outdoor harvest timeEarly April / Late October
Outdoor yield35-70 g/plant
Outdoor height1-1.5 m
THC13-17%
CBD0.1%

Great genetics
All the potential of Sour Diesel within an auto
Sour Diesel Auto is an automatic cannabis seed that needs no introduction given the fame and reputation of its parents Sour Diesel and Ruderalis. The result is an outstanding marijuana plant that is really easy to grow and that will reward your work with delicious dense buds. It does well both indoors and outdoors without taking up much space.

Peculiar flavor
Diesel lovers will appreciate it
This auto cannabis hybrid emits a mild, pleasant aroma of citrus fruit and exotic wood. The flavor expresses dominant notes of Diesel and sour fruit. Despite its Ruderalis content, the Sativa side dominates, providing a cerebral, clear, powerful, long-lasting effect. Cannabis connoisseurs will certainly know how to appreciate this American cannabis seed.

I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with them planted in there new homes.

Cheers
Qb

Hey QB! Good to see you at it again! Looks like another great strain selection. I have som HSO seeds that I will run outdoors later, so am interested to see this grow! Looking forward to see the pics of your setup! Good luck, man!

Hey QB! Good to see you at it again! Looks like another great strain selection. I have som HSO seeds that I will run outdoors later, so am interested to see this grow! Looking forward to see the pics of your setup! Good luck, man!

Thanks mate! What hso strains do you have?

Pics of the updated setup will hopefully be posted tomorrow, just need to screw on a couple of door bolts and it's ready to go.

Cheers
Qb

I am plann9ng to grow a Green Crack and Blue Dream from HSO. Should be fun!

I am plann9ng to grow a Green Crack and Blue Dream from HSO. Should be fun!

You are going to love the blue dream. Hands down my favourite strain I've grown to date and is a very close second to my favourite weed I've ever smoked: Silver Bubble.

Happy growing mate. Send over a link of you're planning to do a diary.

Cheers
Qb

it’s always great to hear that about a strain you are planning to grow!! Thanks, QB! Got to put that Silver Bubble on my list! I have a perpetual journal going that I will probably add the outdoor updates to. I switched to organic soil from DWC and am learning all over again. It’s been fun though. Always welcome to stop in! I will definitely be checking yours out.

You are going to love the blue dream. Hands down my favourite strain I've grown to date and is a very close second to my favourite weed I've ever smoked: Silver Bubble.

Happy growing mate. Send over a link of you're planning to do a diary.

Cheers
Qb

it’s always great to hear that about a strain you are planning to grow!! Thanks, QB! Got to put that Silver Bubble on my list! I have a perpetual journal going that I will probably add the outdoor updates to. I switched to organic soil from DWC and am learning all over again. It’s been fun though. Always welcome to stop in! I will definitely be checking yours out.

Just followed your thread mate, interested to learn about proper organic growing. In the near future I plan to start making my own living soil as well, want to get the garden sorted and looking good then plant some fruit and vegetables.

I've never grown Silver Bubble only smoked it in Amsterdam. I always have at least a gram on me at any time :smoking:

Silver Bubble is by DNA Genetics in their Reserva Privada selection but its been discontinued and they told me it won't be coming back. Only reg seeds available now until they're gone. Thinking about buying a 13 pack and trying it out for my next grow and because I love it so much try to make female seeds with i think its called coloidal silver??? Need to do a lot more reading first though.

Good luck with your grow and i'll make sure to contribute to your perpetual thread.

Cheers
Qb

Back