Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Hmmmm, that's one way to do it :nono: or to be fair, they could just vote on the plants they like :biggrin: good luck anyhow :hookah:
Its his journal/ thread though. I was so excited for my first battle that I solicited for votes in the Aussie section lol. Not intentional but was already messing around there prior. I can't be sure but i think i solicited on LS too. 100% definitely sure I did it in my own threads. How is that unfair? We all have a journal don't we? Naturally, no one is gonna go blindly vote for me without looking at other entries too. Its more like driving more peeps to the poll. At the end of the day, its like what you say, people will vote as they please. Not as what they're told. No harm done imo.

The gladiator tag however, seems to be used quite often these days. I like that notifications let you know that its just a gladiator tag. Previously, my notification only says I'm mentioned. I'd go to the thread thinking someone mentioned me, only to find out it has nothing to do with me. Kinda awkward, and disappointed LOL. I thought peeps like me? ROFL…

Hmmmm, that's one way to do it :nono: or to be fair, they could just vote on the plants they like :biggrin: good luck anyhow :hookah:
That's petty Mugwamp. I don't see a issue, as you said people will vote obviously for the best plant.

That's petty Mugwamp. I don't see a issue, as you said people will vote obviously for the best plant.
I didn't say there was an issue, it's a good idea. I think people are taking it the wrong way, to me the smiley face means happy, smiling and JOKING, it was meant as battle banter.

We used to have a rule against soliciting votes in battles but a few years ago we decided that it is ok to include the "likability" of the grower. After all growers that are nice are more popular, no way could we take the growers popularity out of the contest since it is virtually impossible to have a blind battle. The plants are easily recognizable and we all like nice growers. So if you want to win battles be nice to your fellow growers.

I didn't say there was an issue, it's a good idea. I think people are taking it the wrong way, to me the smiley face means happy, smiling and JOKING, it was meant as battle banter.
Sorry bro, internet banter is hard to interpret sometimes. From what I have saw and experienced, the best plant 99% of time wins imo of course. :pass:

Here's a couple.of pics of some buds. Enjoying smoking this hijack. Not as much as blue dream but a bit more than the girl scout cookies.

Will weigh everything tomorrow and let you all know.

IMG_20191221_230737.jpg
IMG_20191221_230728.jpg

Qb

Hi folks, I hope everyone is doing well and observing the social distancing guidance.

After a fairly long hiatus I am back and almost ready to get started again. I however need to order some new soil and few other things.

I have exclusively used Plant Magic Soil Supreme on my grows since the beginning but now I need to order a new batch and its more expensive than it was. I see people are having a lot of success with Biobizz Light Mix and its also cheaper. I will still be using the Autopot system, biotabs with amendments and a 60/40 or 70/30 soil to perlite mix.

So I suppose my question is: What soil would you recommend?

Cheers
Qb

Hi folks, I hope everyone is doing well and observing the social distancing guidance.

After a fairly long hiatus I am back and almost ready to get started again. I however need to order some new soil and few other things.

I have exclusively used Plant Magic Soil Supreme on my grows since the beginning but now I need to order a new batch and its more expensive than it was. I see people are having a lot of success with Biobizz Light Mix and its also cheaper. I will still be using the Autopot system, biotabs with amendments and a 60/40 or 70/30 soil to perlite mix.

So I suppose my question is: What soil would you recommend?

Cheers
Qb
I have been using coast of maine soil and I add a bit of coco 10% or so has worked really well for me and it's pretty cheap take a look @ it I've never used bio bizz but lots do so I'm sure that will work fine for you.

Back