New Grower Qb135w V2 DR60 HSO Blue Dream Auto

@nicojellic Thanks for the encouragment!

@St. Tom Thanks for popping in. Congratulations on becoming a staff member!

@Mañ'O'Green I have managed to get it up to 22.8c. Renovations taking a bit longer than I thought it would but once that's done and the radiator is back on the wall it shouldn't be a problem. I hope to have it done within the week and once I get temps.stable i will give her switch to either 20/4 or 18/6 not sure which yet.

@evilsurfer That sounds really encouraging mate. You clearly know how to get the best out of the light and the space. Do you have any diaries I could read?

Thank you for helping me out on this grow I really appreciate it!

Qb

Day 22

I stuck my head in the tent earlier and she looks pretty happy. Leaves are up and praying at the light. I think that little feed of grow nutes helped a lot. Temps up to 22.8c

IMG_20181104_094146.jpg

Qb

Thanks @Froot n Fuel.

I think I need to remove some leaves to allow light in. Can anyone give me some pointers? Also should I remove the lower leaves that are affected badly by the cal mag def? I don't know if I should start just now or wait until it looks a bit healthier?

Thanks

Qb

I wouldnt start defoliation yet. Let it pray to the light, you could tuck some of the bigger fans under the new shoots.

I wouldnt start defoliation yet. Let it pray to the light, you could tuck some of the bigger fans under the new shoots.
I agree don't start defoliating until that plant gets warm and growing faster. Remember each leaf is a little factory producing energy for the plant. I defoliate a lot less than a lot of growers usually only after the stretch to open bud sites. That is just a style choice. I have seen commercial grows that literally strip all of the fan leaves after stretch. That just seems excessive to me. They are out to make money not quality. I am sure you are aware that when you get seasoned as a grower your quality will be superior to dispensary weed.

I'll hold off just now. Managed to tuck the leaves and give the new shoots some light. Look like I've got 9 tops.

Managed to get temps up to 24c and she looks like she's loving it along with that small dose of grow I gave the other day.

Things seem to be slowly getting better.

Thanks

Qb

I'll hold off just now. Managed to tuck the leaves and give the new shoots some light. Look like I've got 9 tops.

Managed to get temps up to 24c and she looks like she's loving it along with that small dose of grow I gave the other day.

Things seem to be slowly getting better.

Thanks

Qb
You hear that sound? It is your plant going AAAAAHHhhhhhhhhhh. :growing:

Day 24

@Mañ'O'Green I forgot to say thanks for the rep you gave me the other day.

Nothing much has changed. Still tucking away to allow the new tops some light, soil is still damp and I'm trying hard not to feed her until she dries out. It's really tempting to feed her now as she responded so well to the first feed.

Here's some pics.

IMG_20181106_093417.jpg
IMG_20181106_093406_1.jpg
IMG_20181106_093421.jpg
IMG_20181106_093406.jpg

Qb

Last edited:
Today is watering day :yay:

As I'm rubbish at watering I thought I'd ask before I did it.

My plan was to make up 1.5l / 2l of water with around 3/4ml of grow nutes and 1.5/2ml of magne cal, try to get the pH to around 6.5 and water slowly until 10% runoff. How does that sound?

I'll update with pics later. She's looking a beast! So much growth in the middle it's like a jungle!

Thanks for the help.

Qb

Back