New Grower Qb135w V2 DR60 HSO Blue Dream Auto

Flushing of any kind is a waste of time and accomplishes nothing. Here is the thread you should read:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/flushing-the-myth-that-wont-die.56274/

That’s the link I was looking for! This is my first grow and I’m a KISS type of grower so I’ll be making life a bit easier on myself and skipping the final flush step and all the timing issues and loss of yield that involves. I figure if my results aren’t good I can always flush the next grow.

Ditch those Monsanto nutes and get to using Megacrop!

Megacrop is definitely the plan! I’ve got about 30 days left on my grow and my GH supplies are rapidly dwindling. Once they’re gone, MC it is. Side question @pop22 : what’s your opinion on gravitron?

@pop22 Funnily enough I was reading that just before you posted. Interesting read. Thanks for the advice.

@davisgirl I'm planning to dry in brown paper bags. I've tried to dry 2 times in the past by hanging in the tent and both times lost their smell. Hoping this way works out. Thanks for the link.

@Bailey Do you think they have another 2 weeks to go? I'm hoping they bulk up in that time. The leaves are like that because of overfeeding, pH problems and lockout over the last few weeks so it difficult to use them as a guage.

Thanks for the help.

Qb

@pop22 Funnily enough I was reading that just before you posted. Interesting read. Thanks for the advice.

@davisgirl I'm planning to dry in brown paper bags. I've tried to dry 2 times in the past by hanging in the tent and both times lost their smell. Hoping this way works out. Thanks for the link.

@Bailey Do you think they have another 2 weeks to go? I'm hoping they bulk up in that time. The leaves are like that because of overfeeding, pH problems and lockout over the last few weeks so it difficult to use them as a guage.

Thanks for the help.

Qb
I've looked back n I would defo wait 14 days they should pack on more size in that time frame

Day 66

This is my 100th post! Got my girl scout cookies seeds from @Autoseeds.com (thank you) for the grow battle

Blue dream is looking great! Buds are getting really bulky, they glisten in the light, are sticky to the touch and smells absolutely amazing!

Still feeding 2ml bloom and 1ml magne cal per 1l pH'd to 6.3.

IMG_20181218_213713.jpg
IMG_20181218_213619.jpg
IMG_20181218_213611.jpg
IMG_20181218_213649.jpg
IMG_20181218_213337.jpg
IMG_20181218_213434.jpg
IMG_20181218_213340.jpg

Qb

Looking good!

@Mañ'O'Green The dechlorinator neutralises the chlorine. Ive had a good read about it too and a lot of people have been using it with no adverse effects. It's already been bought so I'm going to try it out. If that doesn't work then I'll get the tablets.

Also got a cracking deal on a plastic 15l 1 pot autopot with res today from a grow shop that I couldn't pass up. Will use the Res just now to keep the water in, then put it to full use on the next grow.

Thanks for the advice.

Qb

Just a thought. I have that same autopot XL 1 pot system. At my local grocery store that I use there is a machine about the size of a soft drink machine that dispenses 0 ppm filtered water that is 35 cents a gallon and even a little cheaper when bought 5 gallons at a time. Easy peasy, tickety-boo.
Especially early on, a 1 plant autopot grow will sip on the water/nutes. Unless you have a pH stable/chelated nute product the pH will drift pretty much and if you aerate it in the rez pH will drift constantly. I aerate my water before mixing nutes. Dissolved oxygen will stay in the water longer than people think.

@puffer1958 Thanks for the advice bud.

I'm going to be using Biotabs https://www.biotabs.nl/biotabs-starterkit

I'm going to use plain water with the dechlorinator, aerate for 24 hours then check pH and adjust to around 6.5. Got water in the Res at the minute with the dechlorinator and pH up to 10.3 without an air stone and the pH has been stable. I'm sure I read somewhere that aeration can raise pH by 1. Is that right?

@Iriee Vibez I'll tell her tonight that you think she's sexy. She loves a compliment. :smoking:

Found my usb scope so will do a proper diary update on Saturday with close up trichome shots along with usuals.

Qb

@puffer1958 Thanks for the advice bud.

I'm going to be using Biotabs https://www.biotabs.nl/biotabs-starterkit

I'm going to use plain water with the dechlorinator, aerate for 24 hours then check pH and adjust to around 6.5. Got water in the Res at the minute with the dechlorinator and pH up to 10.3 without an air stone and the pH has been stable. I'm sure I read somewhere that aeration can raise pH by 1. Is that right?

@Iriee Vibez I'll tell her tonight that you think she's sexy. She loves a compliment. :smoking:

Found my usb scope so will do a proper diary update on Saturday with close up trichome shots along with usuals.

Qb

" I'm sure I read somewhere that aeration can raise pH by 1. Is that right? " Could well be. I have always caught mine and curtailed it before that point but it is definitely going in that direction. If you look, in Google Play for Android OS or iTunes for the other OS, for a free app and there are several (MScopes is what I use on my tablet and phone) that allow a USB microscopic camera to be viewed on devices. I realize that you most likely already know this but I write this for others that may read this who do not.

Back