New Grower Qb135w V2 DR60 HSO Blue Dream Auto

@Bailey They really are! Can't believe how much in such a short space of time. Do you still think she'll be ready next week? I can go a bit longer if needed.

@puffer1958 I didn't know about that program. I'll have a look. I was thinking about getting an otg cable the other day, you've gave me the push to buy it. Arrives tomorrow. Will be much easier than having to take the plant to the pc

Thanks
Qb

@Bailey They really are! Can't believe how much in such a short space of time. Do you still think she'll be ready next week? I can go a bit longer if needed.

@puffer1958 I didn't know about that program. I'll have a look. I was thinking about getting an otg cable the other day, you've gave me the push to buy it. Arrives tomorrow. Will be much easier than having to take the plant to the pc

Thanks
Qb
Put up a fresh pic bro n I'll give you my thoughts

@pop22 Some cracking deals on there. Thanks for the heads up.

Otg cable arrived. Had a quick play around with it. What do you think?

20181221_155720.jpg
20181221_155714.jpg
20181221_155757.jpg
20181221_155708.jpg
20181221_155424.jpg

Will do a full update tomorrow.

Thanks
Qb

Attachments

• 20181221_160244.jpg
    20181221_160244.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 152
  • 20181221_155717.jpg
    20181221_155717.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 136
I see quite a few clears, more than there are cloudy ones. I would say at least a week, depending on your preference of amber%. Will be amazing smoke, though. Well worth the wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

@Iriee Vibez Im looking for more of a cerebral high but not racy. I like a good hybrid cross leaning toward Sativa.

Don't know if you've ever been to Amsterdam and tried Silver Bubble? My favourite strain looking for something similar to that.

Got some brown paper bags today, ready for chop day. What's people's opinions on a staggered harvest? Got quite a few smaller buds just below the canopy and thought I could let them go another week or so to bulk up .

Cheers
Qb

@Iriee Vibez Im looking for more of a cerebral high but not racy. I like a good hybrid cross leaning toward Sativa.

Don't know if you've ever been to Amsterdam and tried Silver Bubble? My favourite strain looking for something similar to that.

Got some brown paper bags today, ready for chop day. What's people's opinions on a staggered harvest? Got quite a few smaller buds just below the canopy and thought I could let them go another week or so to bulk up .

Cheers
Qb
Never been to Amsterdam myself - bucket list!

I’ve heard a lot about staggering the harvest. I’ll probably try it myself as I have a lot of lower growth moving along at it’s own pace.

@davisgirl You should try and get yourself over, it's an amazing place.
Do you have any links that talk about staggered harvesting autos? How's your grow going?

Qb

Darn I don’t remember a specific post. See what a general search gets you? I plan on lopping off the top colas when it’s time and sliding that light down for another week or so and let them cook a bit more.

My ladies are doing good. Got my top off reservoir all hooked up. I’m in that lame 2-3 weeks before harvest stage so not too much happening. I check em every 5 minutes to see if the buds are any bigger LOL. Like watching water boil. I’m sure I’ll be posting daily “are they ready yet” posts soon enough. :haha:

@davisgirl I've had a little.search and people are.saying it's good to mature the buds but not to expect much weight gain if any.

I'll keep an eye on your thread, looking forward to seeing your results. I'm managing to keep my checks down to 2 or 3 a day which isn't too bad but the thoughts of chopping her down are getting stronger every day.

Have you decided how your going to dry your plants?

Qb

Back