Photoperiod Purple Train Wreck / Sweet Black Angel

I will try answer it in news mode..its lot easier for me.. its not so much in doing party drugs or partying :woohoo:,buts its recovery :coffee2:. When I was younger it took me a day of beeing f up (next day of course) but now Its 2-3 days.. And people who past 30y have much responsibilities in their life, so I cant afford to be sick.. my drug was RAVE plus Ecstasy :headbang:, later that whole scene died, and it was speed when your going out plus alcohol.. I did LSD (best drug ever) and coke few time (I'm too poor for doing coke and quality is too low for that price)
Now, I am as stubborn as a mule, and it took me a long time to accept this, but........... forget PPFD etc with that many watts of cobs and autos. In my opinion, you can do MUCH MORE harm to plants, yield, etc if cobs are too low, instead of too high. If your cobs are less than 1 metre away from plants you will have enough light IMO. For AUTOS. I know it goes against everything we "understand" as humans, but I honestly believe this is true with cobs and autos. Don't bother with lenses, keep cobs up high (higher than you think) and leave them there. I think cobs are PERFECT for fairly high level global lighting. Thats what they were designed for I believe? Its because they have phenomenal reach / penetration. The opposite to traditional lighting.[/QUOTE]

you see this is best advice I have ever got.. I will get them at 70 cm soon as the light come on.. Hate this 12/12 shit.. plus we Balkans are cheap and petty as F.. so I chase cheaper el. (22-07h) and I must wait evening everyday to have a look at them.. God I miss my autos and 4h of dark.. i'm sure that light too low is the reason i have orange pistils so soon..

[/QUOTE]What color temperature are you cobs mate? 3500k? You have to be careful at seedling stage as there is quite a bit of red in anything 3500k or less. This can def cause stretch in seedlings. I have stretched loads of plants with 3500k cobs. So I now use a T5 6700k light for first couple of weeks. Then under 3500k cobs. The first two weeks under 6700k seems to set the plants to grow a certain way, opposite to if I start them under 3500k cobs.[/QUOTE]

citizen are 3500 and cree are 3000k.. And I have feeling that plants/autos are doing so much better under cre.And citizen are 90 cri.. :shrug::shrug:
Those lanky seedlings are under citizen single cob plus angelina reflector.. Funny thin when they get bigger they get normal.. I have few pics on my IG..

[/QUOTE]How do you water them when they are like 0-3 weeks old mate? I think over watering at that stage also has a critical effect on plant size due to root ball size.[/QUOTE]

F.. me If I remember.. :crying: But i know that i don't suffocate them with water..

[/QUOTE]From what I have read, PH Perfect nutes can only do so much. I used to use them and assume they would be able to buffer everything I threw in the mix. But remember you are throwing in a lot of additives so it is totally possible that the nutes can no longer keep within the optimal range any longer?[/QUOTE]

I'm using whole hobbist level, all are their nutes and all are in normal feeding schedule..So I doubt its that.. I'm planing to go on big plant science coz I negotiated dope deal with them.. Sometimes is good to live in god's ass+ole..

[/QUOTE]Thanks for realising I just wanna help a fellow gardener mate! I am not an arse, and I have learned a lot from my own mistakes!! Often done more than once! :crying:

You know I actually think that NOT keeping a record and NOT having a strict regime is a good way to learn. I did a "blind" grow with no PH, no EC measurement, no temperature or RH etc. I learned soooo much as my only choice was to watch the plants and learn what their reaction to what I do means!

When I say I learned a lot, I can only say I now know more than I did before, that's all.

Keep up the awesome growing dude, you have some lovely plants that are making amazing buds for you to smoke :woohoo1: :cheers: :pass:[/QUOTE]

my frickin burned out brain is main problem.. When I think I learned something later I forget it..like seedlings, I always f something up or have a rough start.I should have a perpetual grow of planting every week one seed for my brain to get it right once for all -Or I should do dummy step by step log of everything I do, but everything..
saddest thing is that everything seems to be fine, no major problems but yield missing.. Its more frustrating then before when i have shitload of problems but always got 2ozs by plants..That my norm everything under 2oz (50 grams) per plant is mayor Fail for me..

:slap::coco::bighug::pass::pass: For your contribution.. I havent write some much on this forum for ages.. :hookah::woohoo1::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Haha free raver from the 90s here mate! :thumbsup: MDMA and DMT for me please ;)

Keep the coke, we have a "history" together :nono:

Mate you Balkans are cool! Much better than the miserable, lazy, unimaginative folk around here.

70cm sounds good man. Personally that is the sweet spot for me and cobs. 60cm in full on flower maybe, but they don't need it. Remember the light is global, its EVERYWHERE with cobs. Literally your tent is a light box.

I hated 12/12 at first but now I love it! My tent had never been OFF until I got photoperiods, so the 12 hours dark is like a holiday where I can actually sleep! :crying:

Watering sounds spot on. Don't drown the buggers.

When I used AN PH perfect I loved it in veg stage. But a lot of the time I ran into trouble in flowering with all the additives you need. I refer a feed with everything in it if possible.

Brain issues - did you know that its a myth that weed f*cks up your memory. I learned recently that you don't forget stuff on weed. What actually happens is your brain DOESN'T BOTHER TO REGISTER INFORMATION in the first place!! It just ignores it so you don't even get a chance to try and remember it!! :crying: :jointman:

Also listen to Sir Ryker and get yourself some Tabs dude :thumbsup: :pass:

Don't let the yield get you down mate. Better to have 40g of homegrown fire bud than 100g of street shit nastiness :vibe:

Yo Cov, what are all these old geezers doing in your thread, some senior home shit going on :smoking::crying:. Just bustin' balls, loving the traffic, I'll jump in on it later, probably suggesting BioTabs in some form :eyebrows::toke:.

Cheeky sod!! :crying:

My mental age is 7 dude :thumbsup:

@hippy71 What are U smoking? Until I harvest this I only have fckn Albanian haLf mold weed.. fck.. No offense to my Albanian brothers..
I would like so much for someone to have real weed doc. about Albanian Villages that supply whole EU with weed.. But not pretentious mainstream film, I wanna something from growers side,what strains do the they grow, feeding, drying, and all of that...

I am smoking UK Cheese mate. Albanian half mould weed?!! LOL! Sounds lovely mate :nono: :crying:

I would also love to see something about Albanian weed growing villages mate. The cheese comes from a "UK cheese growing sub-village" ! :crying::woohoo1:

Yo Cov, what are all these old geezers doing in your thread, some senior home shit going on :smoking::crying:. Just bustin' balls, loving the traffic, I'll jump in on it later, probably suggesting BioTabs in some form :eyebrows::toke:.

They will be dope ass lit granpa's in few years.. Welcome to Covik's weed nursing home.. lol I'm always for goofin and pranks..

I am smoking UK Cheese mate. Albanian half mould weed?!! LOL! Sounds lovely mate :nono: :crying:

I would also love to see something about Albanian weed growing villages mate. The cheese comes from a "UK cheese growing sub-village" ! :crying::woohoo1:

I will answer that big post tonight,I'm working now and dont have time for quality answer,bit that doesn't mean it will be good answer ...:cools:

I will take some pics of my street weed when I come home, So you can all see what I'm talking about,its dark chemichal smelling weed,with hints of real aroma under all that chemichal mold smell.. My buddy got arrested in UK.. He was growing in some small uk town half village house for some organisation.. He is waiting trial now..(I was planing to go with him,but my wife..Thank god) I know they were doing 3x cheese by barney's ... You have some short doc. on youtube about lazaret.. after raid.

Haha free raver from the 90s here mate! :thumbsup: MDMA and DMT for me please ;)

Keep the coke, we have a "history" together :nono:

Mate you Balkans are cool! Much better than the miserable, lazy, unimaginative folk around here.

70cm sounds good man. Personally that is the sweet spot for me and cobs. 60cm in full on flower maybe, but they don't need it. Remember the light is global, its EVERYWHERE with cobs. Literally your tent is a light box.

I hated 12/12 at first but now I love it! My tent had never been OFF until I got photoperiods, so the 12 hours dark is like a holiday where I can actually sleep! :crying:

Watering sounds spot on. Don't drown the buggers.

When I used AN PH perfect I loved it in veg stage. But a lot of the time I ran into trouble in flowering with all the additives you need. I refer a feed with everything in it if possible.

Brain issues - did you know that its a myth that weed f*cks up your memory. I learned recently that you don't forget stuff on weed. What actually happens is your brain DOESN'T BOTHER TO REGISTER INFORMATION in the first place!! It just ignores it so you don't even get a chance to try and remember it!! :crying: :jointman:

Also listen to Sir Ryker and get yourself some Tabs dude :thumbsup: :pass:

Don't let the yield get you down mate. Better to have 40g of homegrown fire bud than 100g of street shit nastiness :vibe:

Ahh we called it P.L.U.R Peace Love Unity Respect.. I can only image what was like mdma/ectasy in 90s.. Ohh my god. In my country they were good until 2003,they all went to toilet.. Why?? But I'm glad that we had our hippy movement..Yes ravers were hippies of 21st... At least for me.. I tried everything except heroin, and everything that I tried except coke is party drugs, only real drug is coke . That was first drug that I need/wanted more more more..Like I said thank to god Its too expensive and too low quality.. Ahh we Balkans are all fun/drinking/eating living the life.. When we gp out we pay rounds,and not every man for him self, give us good? food, booze, woman and you have some paartyy.. :)
I can only image how its to have tent inm your room..I have one spare room where i keep my tent..
Like I said I dont think its nutes maybe only if they are old.. And since I'm using AN i dont have ph problems and other nute lock stuff.. like i had before..
Due to my memory, i have demenica in my family plus this,, ohh boy I'm fucked up.. :)
Its not the best answer but.. Its from my heart...
And I came home too late last night so Sorry for not taking pics of my alb weed..

IMG_20180319_122220.jpg
IMG_20180319_122136.jpg
IMG_20180319_122142.jpg

Prava 1/1 ALBANUŠA brateeeeee :bow::crying: (real deal albanian street weed).

Cov, if you want to make your life easier concerning nutes, pH and stuff like that - buy a BioTabs starter pack and watch the magic happen :vibe:. You'll water most of the time with just plain water and later every 5-7 days you'll add a PK booster to your water - and that's it! Not to mention that you'll get some grade A organic smoke and you will tell the difference, believe me :thumbsup:.

And just to add, there are still good parties out there with some real raving going on, just need to know where to look :smoking:.

I've been invited to a squatted football stadium in eastern europe mate! A lot of the people there are from the old sound systems from the 90s, a lot of them from UK :thumbsup:

And yeah there's definitely still parties! They'll never stop it, its not possible. They even changed laws and made specific anti-raving laws here, but it never stopped :woohoo1:

Back