I cutted down Crytsal Storm today, she has that I dont know unpleasant smell,she is fully fox tailed.. I realised that I have best grows from that 5l DIY air pot, no jurnal no nothing just taking care of her by my gut.. Hmm my tent teps, now from 25-29 lights on, I must have room temp 7c lower than my tent temp,so my Window is always opet, and Outside temp tent to be from 13c till 1
. So Its still playing with temps..

@daggersstrain I have 2x 200w CoB diy led, 2x 4 cobs.. Total 400w of CoB power..

I cutted down Crytsal Storm today, she has that I dont know unpleasant smell,she is fully fox tailed.. I realised that I have best grows from that 5l DIY air pot, no jurnal no nothing just taking care of her by my gut.. Hmm my tent teps, now from 25-29 lights on, I must have room temp 7c lower than my tent temp,so my Window is always opet, and Outside temp tent to be from 13c till 1
. So Its still playing with temps..

@daggersstrain I have 2x 200w CoB diy led, 2x 4 cobs.. Total 400w of CoB power..
What's the K on them? I'm not to sure but I think on cob the higher is closer to metal Halide. I haven't seen u before so how many grows u have on the light's and what's the brand name of them? I have a couple people I can ask about your lighting . @bigsmo I think is how u spell it. He has the most experience building them I believe . Then again if I'm wrong . It could be the genetics. It could also be a light leak. Or you have a light on in your tent. Like one Lil light from equipment can fuck up your grow brother . Sit in there for a minute and if u can see your hand u have a light leak

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

What's the K on them? I'm not to sure but I think on cob the higher is closer to metal Halide. I haven't seen u before so how many grows u have on the light's and what's the brand name of them? I have a couple people I can ask about your lighting . @bigsmo I think is how u spell it. He has the most experience building them I believe . Then again if I'm wrong . It could be the genetics. It could also be a light leak. Or you have a light on in your tent. Like one Lil light from equipment can fuck up your grow brother . Sit in there for a minute and if u can see your hand u have a light leak

We just havent met in threads until now.. With this setup its my second grow(maybe 3rd not sure)..
1st one is 3000k 3070cree 80, second is citizen clu048 1212 3500k 90cri.. BigSm0 didnt know either,I asked him already..The tent is in excelent shape so I dont think its light leek..maybee its just too much led? light?I mean this crystal storm has been thru some weird stuff like beeing in complete dark for 24+ hours in her veg age and havent shown signs of stress,i doubt that she has been waiting until end to show stress..

at that distance temps on canopy are 7c+ than in room.. I can pull of.reflectors and lower it a bit.. IMG_20171118_234622.jpg IMG_20171118_234634.jpg

Hmm well I would for sure lower the light's . The leds will add more spectrum and keep them shorter . If u have them at a low level from the start. Already have experience there . Not bad 13 inch plant and a qp dry. But they will stunt at a distance of about 20 to 30 inches. Higher I've seen them stretch on here and fill out amazing . Also depends on the strain .

Yes but IF they don't stretch light is close enough,and with that amount of light I think 20cm +/- doesn't add a thing, and how the f would that help for foxtailin? it can only get worse. Isnt it?

Yes but IF they don't stretch light is close enough,and with that amount of light I think 20cm +/- doesn't add a thing, and how the f would that help for foxtailin? it can only get worse. Isnt it?
The fox tailing can be caused by a couple of things. Genetics,lighting,light leaks,or equipment light. Or dumbasses taking pics during lights off. Timer malfunction u had no idea about. Just a number of things. I'm just telling you the light is to far away for flowering period . I can tell u your problem because it has to many variables I can't see or control. Sorry brother I have given u all the advice I can.

I fed them with 1/3 of.strenght AN but ph was off So I.added lime acid,I hope it will not f up ph coz I did.it before with ph down And had ph lock..
IMG_20171122_222431.jpg
IMG_20171122_222434.jpg
IMG_20171122_222438.jpg
IMG_20171122_222442.jpg
IMG_20171122_222446.jpg
IMG_20171122_222452.jpg
IMG_20171122_222456.jpg
IMG_20171122_222501.jpg
IMG_20171122_222504.jpg
IMG_20171122_223453.jpg
IMG_20171122_223457.jpg

Because of super Nice people from IG i manage to dim my lights..Now its 360w and temp are more normal now..

Back