Photoperiod Purple Train Wreck / Sweet Black Angel

I would say TOO MUCH light if anything mate? Check the raised fingers to the edges of your leaves in the first photos?

What makes you say not enough light dude?

That f up AvT S.P and other one is pretty airy too, but now when I think of it it can be from heat.. They were on tropical heat in attic for 2 weeks+.. now they are in room where is 24.5c lights on, 20c light off 50% RH..

That f up AvT S.P and other one is pretty airy too, but now when I think of it it can be from heat.. They were on tropical heat in attic for 2 weeks+.. now they are in room where is 24.5c lights on, 20c light off 50% RH..

Yeah I agree the heat is more likely the cause of airy buds mate. I have a Gorilla OG that is threatening to make airy buds! I think maybe I defoliated at the wrong time, but maybe she will prove me wrong.

I sampled AvT spec. pheno last night, it was fresh dried that mofo has more potency than SBA and PTW together.. I.lost fattest buds from all 4 girls due to mold..

I know leafs look like shits, but I would rather have that and potent weed, then all green and weak potency..

IMG_20180531_135810.jpg IMG_20180531_135814.jpg IMG_20180531_142009.jpg IMG_20180531_142010.jpg IMG_20180531_142012.jpg IMG_20180531_142013.jpg

I sampled AvT spec. pheno last night, it was fresh dried that mofo has more potency than SBA and PTW together.. I.lost fattest buds from all 4 girls due to mold..

I know leafs look like shits, but I would rather have that and potent weed, then all green and weak potency..

View attachment 913234 View attachment 913235 View attachment 913236 View attachment 913237 View attachment 913238 View attachment 913239

Lovely isn't she pal true definition of fast and hard hitting weed, nicely grown get ready to enjoy this one :d5:

This is my last 6g and i really enjoyed it, cured with a floral taste and spicy hash smell and while it lasts is my goto nighttime smoke as it has got more and more sleepy the longer it cured. Strong in both mind and body with great anti anxiety effects and highly increased audio perception great for listening to trippy tunes, but as she cures will put you on your ass as you feel the weight on your eyelids calling for a bed.

Slow burner and great hash return is about all i can think of now in yet another stoned ramble.

IMG_20180531_164721.jpg
IMG_20180531_164752_1.jpg
IMG_20180531_164753_1.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely isn't she pal true definition of fast and hard hitting weed, nicely grown get ready to enjoy this one :d5:

This is my last 6g and i really enjoyed it, cured with a floral taste and spicy hash smell and while it lasts is my goto nighttime smoke as it has got more and more sleepy the longer it cured. Strong in both mind and body with great anti anxiety effects and highly increased audio perception great for listening to trippy tunes, but as she cures will put you on your ass as you feel the weight on your eyelids calling for a bed.

Slow burner and great hash return is about all i can think of now in yet another stoned ramble.

Damn may just do three this avt looks too good.

Back