Photoperiod Purple Train Wreck / Sweet Black Angel

I know the feeling mate. It can be heart breaking after all the work you put in.

BUT

40g per plant isn’t that bad?!! It’s A LOT better than 10g per plant or having to buy that Albanian shite!

That’s what approx €300 - 400 per plant that you would have spent on street weed?

I see that as a VERY GOOD RESULT dude [emoji106][emoji3]

Just aim for a bit more next time. I am CONSTANTLY disappointed with my results. Now I feel I finally have the quality nailed so I need to work on my awful yields now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
The albanian shite: last week is was waiting at the bus station and 3 kids about 14-16 were passing the station smoking a joint and it was horrible stinking , more like extra dry and still having nutes in it....and i asked the boys what they would smoke and rhey told me: supreme albanian weed!:nono::yoinks:

I must admit also that sometimes my (lome 80% of my choices) strain picking is so Wrong, and yes I said before that I'm done with PHotoP, but situation was that way that I needed to grow them again.. For me autos and their grow/yield results are more comperable than Photo p. Worst thing is that I'm so much anti green thumb guy, and I'M HEAVY stoner, that I can't pickpoint what I did wrong..

Street weed is kind a cheap in here,or If you know the people you can get wholesale.. One kilo is around 2150€…
but at least it isnt moldy weed. Right know I'm withot grow space,and even future shitty yield Would be satisfying for me,just If I could keep growing..

The albanian shite: last week is was waiting at the bus station and 3 kids about 14-16 were passing the station smoking a joint and it was horrible stinking , more like extra dry and still having nutes in it....and i asked the boys what they would smoke and rhey told me: supreme albanian weed!:nono::yoinks:
They have some tweaking like burry the weed in the earth to gain potency, and packing jer still wet,so 90% it has that amoniac/chemichal unpleseant smell.. I think non flushing is last worry in alb weed.

I’ve been smoking a horrible batch of U.K. cheese mate. Badly grown and full of chemicals. It tastes like chemicals and burns really badly. And gives me a headache.

I suspect it’s possibly PGRs they use that makes it so nasty.

I must admit also that sometimes my (lome 80% of my choices) strain picking is so Wrong, and yes I said before that I'm done with PHotoP, but situation was that way that I needed to grow them again.. For me autos and their grow/yield results are more comperable than Photo p. Worst thing is that I'm so much anti green thumb guy, and I'M HEAVY stoner, that I can't pickpoint what I did wrong..

Street weed is kind a cheap in here,or If you know the people you can get wholesale.. One kilo is around 2150€…
but at least it isnt moldy weed. Right know I'm withot grow space,and even future shitty yield Would be satisfying for me,just If I could keep growing..

You’re right mate, it’s all about strain and breeder choice I think. Get those two right and you are half way to success.

I can now see the merit in photoperiods and autos. I think Photos will always be the purest option. Original strains or crosses not messed with. Autos have ruderalis in their genes which I do think can affect the final quality, but they are so much easier and more convenient to grow.

If I lived somewhere with decent laws I would grow bloody loads of both!

I’

I suspect it’s possibly PGRs they use that makes it so nasty.

I dont know what is PGR ??? I never had headache from weed thank you god for that.. All albanian weed is outdoor,I think that they even dont use too much of ferts, I'm just guessin tho, I would really liike one goid deep doc. movie about that like I said it before..Indoor weed on CroTian street is like urban myth, maybe in kast few years not so much, but still we got 96% Albanian weed on street..

I 'm maybe more dissapointed wit HSO Purple train wreck, than with SBA but Again photos was my second choice,but i could choose better, I was too much oriantated on short flowering times..

I will say one unpopular thing, until I grew sour crinkle I was dissaponted with mephistos potency,or sshould I say type of high but They won me with that lineage..LIKE I SAID PLEASE GOD JUST PROVADE ME WITH SPACE/PLACE TO GROW , all others problems would be meaningless .... I.like dinafems auto.. Or should I say blue cheese auto..I didnt grow anything else from them..

@Hippy_BiotabsF70 whats your favorite short stuff strain?? And what would you reccomend for me indica stone love..

I must say that Sour Crinkle waas soo strong that my pal went to sleep after smoking it on after from saturday night out (they did lot of amfetamins) on speed.. And weed that makes you go to sleep on amph. is the BomB!

You’re right mate, it’s all about strain and breeder choice I think. Get those two right and you are half way to success.

I can now see the merit in photoperiods and autos. I think Photos will always be the purest option. Original strains or crosses not messed with. Autos have ruderalis in their genes which I do think can affect the final quality, but they are so much easier and more convenient to grow.

If I lived somewhere with decent laws I would grow bloody loads of both!
Me too...

@Hippy_BiotabsF70 whats your favorite short stuff strain?? And what would you reccomend for me indica stone love..

I must say that Sour Crinkle waas soo strong that my pal went to sleep after smoking it on after from saturday night out (they did lot of amfetamins) on speed.. And weed that makes you go to sleep on amph. is the BomB!

My fav short stuff strain is Jedi Kush so far mate. If you like indica you will love the Jedi.

Mine was small little ultra dense nuggets of strong hash smelling and tasting indica goodness. Really lovely indica high, very calming and good body stone. I have 5 more seeds I just bought [emoji106]

Gorilla OG is also really good, but more a daytime balanced hybrid kinda high mate.

Back