Photoperiod Purple Train Wreck / Sweet Black Angel

Thank you,I must say that now buds have that *dank* smell,allthou potency isnt there yet.. Curing curing curing.. I have lately big problems with falling a sleep I come home tired and sleepy, lanch a spzlutnik or two and I cant fell to sleep .. I just hope @Hippy_BiotabsF70 that I will put to work that kit of bio tabs that you send me

I feel for you mate. I’ve had sleeping problems for years. It drives me insane.

Give it a couple of weeks and it will smoke very nicely mate, I’m sure.

I feel for you mate. I’ve had sleeping problems for years. It drives me insane.

Give it a couple of weeks and it will smoke very nicely mate, I’m sure.

The thing is I'm convinced that I would fell a sleep if I don't smoke. It's like weed up's me up,makes me non sleepy.. Albanian or mine doesnt matter.. But I have a habit to smoke before going to bed.. Yes I know that SbA gains potency after while.. I'm more thrilled about my autos than this grow. Can wait to smoke blue cheese.. Tastiest smoke I ever tried..(I know i f up this sentence)

And I keep some artisans for bio tabs grow.

The thing is I'm convinced that I would fell a sleep if I don't smoke. It's like weed up's me up,makes me non sleepy.. Albanian or mine doesnt matter.. But I have a habit to smoke before going to bed.. Yes I know that SbA gains potency after while.. I'm more thrilled about my autos than this grow. Can wait to smoke blue cheese.. Tastiest smoke I ever tried..(I know i f up this sentence)

And I keep some artisans for bio tabs grow.

Me too mate. Smoking weed is so much more fun than sleeping! [emoji23]

Maybe not that Albanian stuff though.

I also love blue cheese. One of my Blues plants smells exactly like some blue cheese I had. A perfect mix of cheese and blueberries.

Me too mate. Smoking weed is so much more fun than sleeping!
emoji23.png

I also love blue cheese. One of my Blues plants smells exactly like some blue cheese I had. A perfect mix of cheese and blueberries.

Sadly for me it's ultimate downer,
Me too mate. Smoking weed is so much more fun than sleeping! [emoji23]

That was the first or second strain that I enjoy smoking..Such a candy taste it had.. It was super nice to smoke..
I hope it will be that way again.. If they survive this craizy summer temps!

I didn't have time ti check them properly, too many neighbors sniffing around.. I see that One AvTSP has some problems, but I will dealt with that later..I hope so.. They are all on rhizotonic and pure water, no Nutes yet, But I will start light feeding them next time.. I hope that spring temps will soon come back around coz this summer temps are killing me.. Sorry for crappy pics..
Pics are crappy but F it...

IMG_20180429_132459.jpg
IMG_20180429_132503.jpg
IMG_20180429_132508.jpg
IMG_20180429_132636.jpg
IMG_20180429_132640.jpg
IMG_20180429_132644.jpg
IMG_20180429_132651.jpg
IMG_20180429_133017.jpg
IMG_20180429_133041.jpg
IMG_20180429_133045.jpg
IMG_20180429_133057.jpg

Looking very nice mate.

Holy crap though, those temperatures don’t look so good. That’s madness.

I remember my first grow started around may 1, and I gad trouble keeping temps up with hps400 and cool tube, but thiS year last 7 to 10 days we have summer temps in here 28 plus, and whem you add that tent is in attic who has non isolation we have a paarty
. I set up timer to go off 12-17hrs (I usually do 20/4 ) to keep em cool at least a little..

After I put on scale my Sweet Black Angel I'm kinda glad that my growing carrier is over for now .. 4 months of f...ing all I GOT IS 40G PER PLANT.. Purple Train Wreck yield will be lamer than SBA.. I wouldn't be sad if potency was in Sour Crinkle range , but You can smoke this isht like newport menthol ..I know it will gain potency,but still.. Attic temps are still going craizy so I will be moving them somewhere else very soon.

Last edited:
After I put on scale my Sweet Black Angel I'm kinda glad that my growing carrier is over for now .. 4 months of f...ing all I GOT IS 40G PER PLANT.. Purple Train Wreck yield will be lamer than SBA.. I wouldn't be sad if potency was in Sour Crinkle range , but You can smoke this isht like newport menthol ..I know it will gain potency,but still.. Attic temps are still going craizy so I will be moving them somewhere else very soon.

I know the feeling mate. It can be heart breaking after all the work you put in.

BUT

40g per plant isn’t that bad?!! It’s A LOT better than 10g per plant or having to buy that Albanian shite!

That’s what approx €300 - 400 per plant that you would have spent on street weed?

I see that as a VERY GOOD RESULT dude [emoji106][emoji3]

Just aim for a bit more next time. I am CONSTANTLY disappointed with my results. Now I feel I finally have the quality nailed so I need to work on my awful yields now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back