Photoperiod Purple Train Wreck / Sweet Black Angel

6th sense for music applies to Doing too mate. When on MDMA you don't have to listen to mix, you're just part of the music all of a sudden and you mix by feeling it. Such an amazing feeling!
I could said it better!! exactly!!!

Last edited:
you peoples dont know what is like when you having your 3rd or4th journal that nobody really comments,you get some here and there like,and few comment, and in two days it explodes.. From nothing.. I'm happy as pig in mud.. Thank ya all!!:bighug:

Girls are entering in ther 7nth week so they are tonight at 46day of flower give or take few days..I'm planing half flush tonight with 24l of water (i usually water them with 12l bucket,for all 6) And to add little mollases.. But very little..

That's why I keep only 1 journal lol

Glad you got some spectators bro I'm following a few of your threads. Just heard to keep up. Feel free to tag me if you feel like it needs some traffic you know I get stoned and forget what I'm doing lmao

you peoples dont know what is like when you having your 3rd or4th journal that nobody really comments,you get some here and there like,and few comment, and in two days it explodes.. From nothing.. I'm happy as pig in mud.. Thank ya all!!:bighug:

Girls are entering in ther 7nth week so they are tonight at 46day of flower give or take few days..I'm planing half flush tonight with 24l of water (i usually water them with 12l bucket,for all 6) And to add little mollases.. But very little..

We are all proper weirdos though mate, so don't make us too welcome! :kiss: :crying: :rofl:

It's good to be part of your grow as such :woohoo1:

Back