Photoperiod Purple Train Wreck / Sweet Black Angel

Ahh we called it P.L.U.R Peace Love Unity Respect.. I can only image what was like mdma/ectasy in 90s.. Ohh my god. In my country they were good until 2003,they all went to toilet.. Why?? But I'm glad that we had our hippy movement..Yes ravers were hippies of 21st... At least for me.. I tried everything except heroin, and everything that I tried except coke is party drugs, only real drug is coke . That was first drug that I need/wanted more more more..Like I said thank to god Its too expensive and too low quality.. Ahh we Balkans are all fun/drinking/eating living the life.. When we gp out we pay rounds,and not every man for him self, give us good? food, booze, woman and you have some paartyy.. :)
I can only image how its to have tent inm your room..I have one spare room where i keep my tent..
Like I said I dont think its nutes maybe only if they are old.. And since I'm using AN i dont have ph problems and other nute lock stuff.. like i had before..
Due to my memory, i have demenica in my family plus this,, ohh boy I'm fucked up.. :)
Its not the best answer but.. Its from my heart...
And I came home too late last night so Sorry for not taking pics of my alb weed..

Definitely agree on the ravers are hippies thing mate! 100%. All the free raves I went to and DJ'd at were mainly travellers and hippies. A few shocked townies wandering about thinking they'd landed in another dimension but mostly crusty hippy types :thumbsup:

I will be totally frank and say that I tried everything. Literally. Leave it at that!

Coke is evil. Really nasty nasty stuff. Only for a certain type of person in my opinion. But that sort of person really loves it! :crying:

Try some Tabs mate, and autopots! :headbang:

I've been invited to a squatted football stadium in eastern europe mate! A lot of the people there are from the old sound systems from the 90s, a lot of them from UK :thumbsup:

And yeah there's definitely still parties! They'll never stop it, its not possible. They even changed laws and made specific anti-raving laws here, but it never stopped :woohoo1:

Yeah man, that's what it's all about in my opinion, raving CAN'T be stopped :bow:. One of the best feelings after a party finishes is that I know that somewhere, somehow, someone is still stomping and sending good vibes to outer space :bow::crying:.

Prava 1/1 ALBANUŠA brateeeeee :bow::crying: (real deal albanian street weed).

Cov, if you want to make your life easier concerning nutes, pH and stuff like that - buy a BioTabs starter pack and watch the magic happen :vibe:. You'll water most of the time with just plain water and later every 5-7 days you'll add a PK booster to your water - and that's it! Not to mention that you'll get some grade A organic smoke and you will tell the difference, believe me :thumbsup:.

:) I TOLD you so.. I dont know what they do but its always like pressed and heavy as iron.. When you put 5gr of indoor and 5g of albanian ,indoor is at least 2x bigger in volume/size..
I will listen to you,but again I dont think its AN fault,I had bomb ass yield with fast and vast and was using AN, but I found some Domestic soil i pevec which in NoN fertilised(they give ferts with her for you to.mix it) so i have good start.. It will be probably grow after this.. And then I will need Help from you biotabs guys.. :)

About the raving,I'm too old for that now and dont get me wrong but without extc or mdma for me that isnt that.. I'm not one of those guys who came at raves just for drugs for me it was sinergy music and drugs,when I was exlpaning to people what its like to be on ectasy i would say it gives you 6th sence for music,you feel like you can turn every note in dance move... Now days I'm more in trap /rap and gangsta rap.. that is my first and biggest love.. But I like every other good music.. Was fan of GNR at my young days.. 1992..

About the raving,I'm too old for that now and dont get me wrong but without extc or mdma for me that isnt that.. I'm not one of those guys who came at raves just for drugs for me it was sinergy music and drugs,when I was exlpaning to people what its like to be on ectasy i would say it gives you 6th sence for music,you feel like you can turn every note in dance move... Now days I'm more in trap /rap and gangsta rap.. that is my first and biggest love.. But I like every other good music.. Was fan of GNR at my young days.. 1992..

6th sense for music applies to Doing too mate. When on MDMA you don't have to listen to mix, you're just part of the music all of a sudden and you mix by feeling it. Such an amazing feeling!

Yeah man, that's what it's all about in my opinion, raving CAN'T be stopped :bow:. One of the best feelings after a party finishes is that I know that somewhere, somehow, someone is still stomping and sending good vibes to outer space :bow::crying:.

Absolutely mate! You can't stop people raving just like you can't make people conform to society. Most people are just like sheep and follow / do as they're told :nono:

Back