Photoperiod Purple Train Wreck / Sweet Black Angel

Last Night I give them some feeding 2/3 of all doses (because last watering before yesterday I give them only molasses (yes I know I said i will ditch it) and I noticed some nute burns on new leafs..)) but me DumBAss forget that I used all of part B, and didn't order new ... They are in their 43 day of flowering..

IMG_20180316_215342.jpg
IMG_20180316_215350.jpg
IMG_20180316_215354.jpg
IMG_20180316_215436.jpg
IMG_20180316_215448.jpg
IMG_20180316_215451.jpg
IMG_20180316_215533.jpg
IMG_20180316_215543.jpg
IMG_20180316_215548.jpg
IMG_20180316_215657.jpg
IMG_20180316_215704.jpg
IMG_20180316_215709.jpg

"Hey man, cool journal, just sorry I missed most of it!"

its ok my dude, I'm used to it..
Due to giving your advice I'm open to all constructive suggestion, and after reading what you wrote don't ever hold your touts..You sir are very constructive and positive..
The thing is I've been smoking since 2000 and yes I'm burned as f.. I dont know what is proper expression in English..My memory is fuck.. up from smoking,and I was doing all party drugs as youngster, add that That I don't keep exact record of everything I do, I know that my leds were mostly at 60+cm from canopy
, sometimes maybe 50.. I have fear that If I keep my cobs too high ppf or ppdf ?? will be too low, and grow would not deliver.. And yes when you are saying like that maybe you got the point its cob thing, I have current setup last 4 grows and Shits started to happen since then.. I didn't keep track of cobs height sadly.. I have them current at 50 cm from canopy..Funny thing is I put 2 germinated seeds under one single cob, and they were stretched as Mofo.. I will try next time to keep my seedlings and Mature plants at least 60cm from canopy.. I don't think its ph due to ph perfect AN nutrients I'm using.. So I'm in constant fear that my cobs aren't close enough or far enough..

I remembered one thing also, can it be from too little water?
last few grow i switched from 2x 12l buckets of water , to one, coz before run off started on half of second bucket, but when I grew I don't know what strain I would get runoff on the end of first bucket, So i ditched the second..

Haha we had the same experiences as youngsters then mate ;) Maybe I'm still not out of my party days at 46 years old!

Now, I am as stubborn as a mule, and it took me a long time to accept this, but........... forget PPFD etc with that many watts of cobs and autos. In my opinion, you can do MUCH MORE harm to plants, yield, etc if cobs are too low, instead of too high. If your cobs are less than 1 metre away from plants you will have enough light IMO. For AUTOS. I know it goes against everything we "understand" as humans, but I honestly believe this is true with cobs and autos. Don't bother with lenses, keep cobs up high (higher than you think) and leave them there. I think cobs are PERFECT for fairly high level global lighting. Thats what they were designed for I believe? Its because they have phenomenal reach / penetration. The opposite to traditional lighting.

What colour temperature are you cobs mate? 3500k? You have to be careful at seedling stage as there is quite a bit of red in anything 3500k or less. This can def cause stretch in seedlings. I have stretched loads of plants with 3500k cobs. So I now use a T5 6700k light for first couple of weeks. Then under 3500k cobs. The first two weeks under 6700k seems to set the plants to grow a certain way, opposite to if I start them under 3500k cobs.

How do you water them when they are like 0-3 weeks old mate? I think over watering at that stage also has a critical effect on plant size due to root ball size.

From what I have read, PH Perfect nutes can only do so much. I used to use them and assume they would be able to buffer everything I threw in the mix. But remember you are throwing in a lot of additives so it is totally possible that the nutes can no longer keep within the optimal range any longer?

Thanks for realising I just wanna help a fellow gardener mate! I am not an arse, and I have learned a lot from my own mistakes!! Often done more than once! :crying:

You know I actually think that NOT keeping a record and NOT having a strict regime is a good way to learn. I did a "blind" grow with no PH, no EC measurement, no temperature or RH etc. I learned soooo much as my only choice was to watch the plants and learn what their reaction to what I do means!

When I say I learned a lot, I can only say I now know more than I did before, thats all.

Keep up the awesome growing dude, you have some lovely plants that are making amazing buds for you to smoke :woohoo1: :cheers: :pass:

Maybe its "white" full spectrum light that needs to be higher up than we think? Because I followed a few 315 CMH diaries before I bought mine, and the same thing is often said about CMH. Start with the lights at the top the tent, and leave them there.

That's making my brain start to turn slowly. Is full spectrum light much closer to the sun's light, so like the sun its better high up?

Or am I just too "high up" right now? :crying:

Haha we had the same experiences as youngsters then mate ;) Maybe I'm still not out of my party days at 46 years old!

Now, I am as stubborn as a mule, and it took me a long time to accept this, but........... forget PPFD etc with that many watts of cobs and autos. In my opinion, you can do MUCH MORE harm to plants, yield, etc if cobs are too low, instead of too high. If your cobs are less than 1 metre away from plants you will have enough light IMO. For AUTOS. I know it goes against everything we "understand" as humans, but I honestly believe this is true with cobs and autos. Don't bother with lenses, keep cobs up high (higher than you think) and leave them there. I think cobs are PERFECT for fairly high level global lighting. Thats what they were designed for I believe? Its because they have phenomenal reach / penetration. The opposite to traditional lighting.

What colour temperature are you cobs mate? 3500k? You have to be careful at seedling stage as there is quite a bit of red in anything 3500k or less. This can def cause stretch in seedlings. I have stretched loads of plants with 3500k cobs. So I now use a T5 6700k light for first couple of weeks. Then under 3500k cobs. The first two weeks under 6700k seems to set the plants to grow a certain way, opposite to if I start them under 3500k cobs.

How do you water them when they are like 0-3 weeks old mate? I think over watering at that stage also has a critical effect on plant size due to root ball size.

From what I have read, PH Perfect nutes can only do so much. I used to use them and assume they would be able to buffer everything I threw in the mix. But remember you are throwing in a lot of additives so it is totally possible that the nutes can no longer keep within the optimal range any longer?

Thanks for realising I just wanna help a fellow gardener mate! I am not an arse, and I have learned a lot from my own mistakes!! Often done more than once! :crying:

You know I actually think that NOT keeping a record and NOT having a strict regime is a good way to learn. I did a "blind" grow with no PH, no EC measurement, no temperature or RH etc. I learned soooo much as my only choice was to watch the plants and learn what their reaction to what I do means!

When I say I learned a lot, I can only say I now know more than I did before, thats all.

Keep up the awesome growing dude, you have some lovely plants that are making amazing buds for you to smoke :woohoo1: :cheers: :pass:
Aha,me too 46.

I will try answer it in news mode..its lot easier for me.. its not so much in doing party drugs or partying :woohoo:,buts its recovery :coffee2:. When I was younger it took me a day of beeing f up (next day of course) but now Its 2-3 days.. And people who past 30y have much responsibilities in their life, so I cant afford to be sick.. my drug was RAVE plus Ecstasy :headbang:, later that whole scene died, and it was speed when your going out plus alcohol.. I did LSD (best drug ever) and coke few time (I'm too poor for doing coke and quality is too low for that price)

[/QUOTE] Now, I am as stubborn as a mule, and it took me a long time to accept this, but........... forget PPFD etc with that many watts of cobs and autos. In my opinion, you can do MUCH MORE harm to plants, yield, etc if cobs are too low, instead of too high. If your cobs are less than 1 metre away from plants you will have enough light IMO. For AUTOS. I know it goes against everything we "understand" as humans, but I honestly believe this is true with cobs and autos. Don't bother with lenses, keep cobs up high (higher than you think) and leave them there. I think cobs are PERFECT for fairly high level global lighting. Thats what they were designed for I believe? Its because they have phenomenal reach / penetration. The opposite to traditional lighting.[/QUOTE]

you see this is best advice I have ever got.. I will get them at 70 cm soon as the light come on.. Hate this 12/12 shit.. plus we Balkans are cheap and petty as F.. so I chase cheaper el. (22-07h) and I must wait evening everyday to have a look at them.. God I miss my autos and 4h of dark.. i'm sure that light too low is the reason i have orange pistils so soon..

[/QUOTE]What color temperature are you cobs mate? 3500k? You have to be careful at seedling stage as there is quite a bit of red in anything 3500k or less. This can def cause stretch in seedlings. I have stretched loads of plants with 3500k cobs. So I now use a T5 6700k light for first couple of weeks. Then under 3500k cobs. The first two weeks under 6700k seems to set the plants to grow a certain way, opposite to if I start them under 3500k cobs.[/QUOTE]

citizen are 3500 and cree are 3000k.. And I have feeling that plants/autos are doing so much better under cre.And citizen are 90 cri.. :shrug::shrug:
Those lanky seedlings are under citizen single cob plus angelina reflector.. Funny thin when they get bigger they get normal.. I have few pics on my IG..

[/QUOTE]How do you water them when they are like 0-3 weeks old mate? I think over watering at that stage also has a critical effect on plant size due to root ball size.[/QUOTE]

F.. me If I remember.. :crying: But i know that i don't suffocate them with water..

[/QUOTE]From what I have read, PH Perfect nutes can only do so much. I used to use them and assume they would be able to buffer everything I threw in the mix. But remember you are throwing in a lot of additives so it is totally possible that the nutes can no longer keep within the optimal range any longer?[/QUOTE]

I'm using whole hobbist level, all are their nutes and all are in normal feeding schedule..So I doubt its that.. I'm planing to go on big plant science coz I negotiated dope deal with them.. Sometimes is good to live in god's ass+ole..

[/QUOTE]Thanks for realising I just wanna help a fellow gardener mate! I am not an arse, and I have learned a lot from my own mistakes!! Often done more than once! :crying:

When I say I learned a lot, I can only say I now know more than I did before, that's all.

Keep up the awesome growing dude, you have some lovely plants that are making amazing buds for you to smoke :woohoo1: :cheers: :pass:[/QUOTE]

my frickin burned out brain is main problem.. When I think I learned something later I forget it..like seedlings, I always f something up or have a rough start.I should have a perpetual grow of planting every week one seed for my brain to get it right once for all -Or I should do dummy step by step log of everything I do, but everything..
saddest thing is that everything seems to be fine, no major problems but yield missing.. Its more frustrating then before when i have shitload of problems but always got 2ozs by plants..That my norm everything under 2oz (50 grams) per plant is mayor Fail for me..

:slap::coco::bighug::pass::pass: For your contribution.. I havent write some much on this forum for ages.. :hookah::woohoo1::thumbsup::thumbsup:

@hippy71 What are U smoking? Until I harvest this I only have fckn Albanian haLf mold weed.. fck.. No offense to my Albanian brothers..
I would like so much for someone to have real weed doc. about Albanian Villages that supply whole EU with weed.. But not pretentious mainstream film, I wanna something from growers side,what strains do the they grow, feeding, drying, and all of that...

Yo Cov, what are all these old geezers doing in your thread, some senior home shit going on :smoking::crying:. Just bustin' balls, loving the traffic, I'll jump in on it later, probably suggesting BioTabs in some form :eyebrows::toke:.

Back