-

Attachments

• IMG_20180310_230456.jpg
    IMG_20180310_230456.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20180310_230542.jpg
    IMG_20180310_230542.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 55
You got some healthy looking plants and frosted buds growing there Cov, nice job, seems you're getting better, eh [emoji106]? Or at least no more bad luck and fuck ups [emoji23].

Digging that OG Kush dude, got some too and I see that you got some seedstockers merch, nice!

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

You got some healthy looking plants and frosted buds growing there Cov, nice job, seems you're getting better, eh [emoji106]? Or at least no more bad luck and fuck ups [emoji23].

Digging that OG Kush dude, got some too and I see that you got some seedstockers merch, nice!

I never tried any kush, white widor, and Northern light ,and many people said to me that kush is my kind of weed.. so we will see. Yeah its cool t shirt(stealth shipping option) and stickers were free..this is my 3rd breeders t shirt.. :)

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

Thank you my coutryman,at least somebody is following this.. I know my journal aren't exciting or woow but here and there any comment makes me happy.. The thing that worry me is yield/ small calix..I'm in end of week 5,starting 6th week of flowering, and buds are looking to me small,non swallen,like I have some kind of course or maybe desase I dont know, but if this grow dont "deliver" I dont know what will I do..

Last edited:
No worries dude, I got you covered, I'm always lurking around your threads and I think Mongol and archie are too :thumbsup:.

Are you using PK boosters? What are your temps?

No worries dude, I got you covered, I'm always lurking around your threads and I think Mongol and archie are too :thumbsup:.

Are you using PK boosters? What are your temps?

Lights off 20c max 18c, lights on 26c-27c
Rh is about 30-40% all the time..
I'm using AN PH perfect Bloom line, big bud, b52,calmag,bud candy,carbo load,overdrive.. All by the schedule of AN..
I come to 3 theories,1. it's something with my cobs.. 2. I have some kind of disease in my tent , 3 Maybe its coz my BASE nutes are old and something is f up in them....
Yeah you 3 @archie gemmill @TheMongol and you ae my special people.. :bighug::bow::worship::welcome::welcome::bighug:

@TheMongol please don't praise me its a curse.. Its still full at least 4 weeks to F up something..
And due to smoking..Always my friend.. You know US Balkan people, we are pure hedonist's.. ;)
I would be your tour guide in my city..

the pics in natural light frost looks super good :thumbsup: with another 4 weeks to go its gonna be :kiss:
ive seen a lot of people bump cal/mag upto 5ml at times.
912GreenSkell RH has been 25-30% all over winter,he says no ill effects all is good.
you have had some bad luck and taken some knocks along the way,but your plants are looking good :pass:
:pighug:

Hey man, cool journal, just sorry I missed most of it!

I'm also trying some photos for the first time so on a massive learning experience.

Now, I am not very comfortable offering advice as I am not experienced, especially with photoperiods. But we share a friend in Sir Ryker so he will tell you I would only try to help, and not pretend I know everything.

Having read through your journal twice, a couple of things stood out that COULD partly explain your disappointment with plant size/yield etc. I do have experience with cobs so that MIGHT help a bit!

First thing, I personally think you had too much light during vegetation, or maybe the cobs too close? In pretty much all the veg photographs I see tacooing of the leaves, which can be a sign of too much light? Also looks like the plants are generally very short and stocky, with close internodes? Both things could be a sign of too close lights/too much?

I think to get more yield you could maybe train them more aggressively in the stage of vegetation when you see them really get vigorous. And after topping / fimming. Thats when bending the main stem over (fimmed ones) and tying the plant outwards (topped ones) seemed to have the best effect on my plants. Also leaf tucking all the way through veg really seemed to help my plants. Once the growth tips are exposed to direct light they just want to become colas naturally it seems? Again just my experience on my first photo grow.

I got some very similar looking yellowing of lower leaves in early veg when my PH pen was reading incorrectly and I was feeding them at 5.3 PH! Doh! Do you check your PH? I know you don't really need to, but worth a try maybe?

Again mate please don't take this as me knowing everything and telling you what to do! I am learning at the same time as you, and have made some juicy fuck ups along the way! :crying:

Anyway dude, they all look really good and you're gonna get some awesome buds in a few weeks so don't stress about it. It's all good :thumbsup:

My final bit of advice would be to ditch those crappy nutrients and get yourself some Biotabs!! Speak to Ryker ;) :thumbsup: :vibe: :pass:

"Hey man, cool journal, just sorry I missed most of it!"

its ok my dude, I'm used to it..
Due to giving your advice I'm open to all constructive suggestion, and after reading what you wrote don't ever hold your touts..You sir are very constructive and positive..
The thing is I've been smoking since 2000 and yes I'm burned as f.. I dont know what is proper expression in English..My memory is fuck.. up from smoking,and I was doing all party drugs as youngster, add that That I don't keep exact record of everything I do, I know that my leds were mostly at 60+cm from canopy
, sometimes maybe 50.. I have fear that If I keep my cobs too high ppf or ppdf ?? will be too low, and grow would not deliver.. And yes when you are saying like that maybe you got the point its cob thing, I have current setup last 4 grows and Shits started to happen since then.. I didn't keep track of cobs height sadly.. I have them current at 50 cm from canopy..Funny thing is I put 2 germinated seeds under one single cob, and they were stretched as Mofo.. I will try next time to keep my seedlings and Mature plants at least 60cm from canopy.. I don't think its ph due to ph perfect AN nutrients I'm using.. So I'm in constant fear that my cobs aren't close enough or far enough..

I remembered one thing also, can it be from too little water?
last few grow i switched from 2x 12l buckets of water , to one, coz before run off started on half of second bucket, but when I grew I don't know what strain I would get runoff on the end of first bucket, So i ditched the second..

Back