Indoor Project Green Thumb

Hey moon dude, was that Tutankhamen as strong as they say it is, 33 percent? I just couldn't believe it haha. It looks beautiful though

What's up First Time,

The 33% is for the photo period. It one of the strongest quality strains on the market. It has been introduced at various cups.

The Auto version, which is what I grew, posts 22%. 22% for an autoflower is topping the charts.

I love this bud, it grows EASY and fast. Stinky/fruity/sticky/trichomes. I love the smoke; strong day-time smoke. I love the taste.

Tutankhoman, aka King Tutt, is on my permanent re-order list. However I am new and may just have a boner for my first plant.

If you have redneck genes you can't shake, like me, and HAVE to go for highest THC; I can save you a lot of research and so can others at AFN. Unless you have OCD and want to do it yourself. Go to AFN search and hit "high thc" title only; you will find a recent thread with many posts.

TENT 05-12-16

download

Attachments

• Tent 05-12-16.jpg
    Tent 05-12-16.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 79
What's up First Time,

The 33% is for the photo period. It one of the strongest quality strains on the market. It has been introduced at various cups.

The Auto version, which is what I grew, posts 22%. 22% for an autoflower is topping the charts.

I love this bud, it grows EASY and fast. Stinky/fruity/sticky/trichomes. I love the smoke; strong day-time smoke. I love the taste.

Tutankhoman, aka King Tutt, is on my permanent re-order list. However I am new and may just have a boner for my first plant.

If you have redneck genes you can't shake, like me, and HAVE to go for highest THC; I can save you a lot of research and so can others at AFN. Unless you have OCD and want to do it yourself. Go to AFN search and hit "high thc" title only; you will find a recent thread with many posts.
Hell ya, It might be on my to do list as well

@Moondude tell me about the plant in the right with the giant center cola !!!

Budelee the Pirate Penguin.
Try not to think of the word "PENGUIN" once a minute for the next half an hour, every time you do, scratch your ear......:dizzy: My son taught me this. It can piss you off.

The plant in the back corner is the one I was telling you about, my Six Shooter #1. She went down this morning. Took me forever to trim. Should top five ounces. Believe it or not, no Big Bud in her genes; just 1000W HID and 4x 42W CFL.

Check out this link at FastBuds forum for more photos:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/six-shooter-update.52533/

The gal in the back middle is freaking Green House Seeds Green-o-Matic. She is a promo. She turned out real nice, I was expecting something like a Roadrunner (Dinafem).

Hey...if you update with a smoke report and some dry buds pics you will qualify for 1st grow. Also if you post a grow/smoke review in the review section on the fast buds strain you will qualify for a Fast Buds Badge. Please tag me when completed.

My apologies for not being able to keep up with your journal....you did an absolutely fantastic job growing these out man!! Oh and now you are growing a strain that's on my must try list and one I have yet to see grown Delicious Seeds Nevils Haze! If I somehow drift away from your thread(I get insane busy in the summer) please tag me every once in awhile as I am dying to see this strain grown! Good luck bud and again excellent work!

Hey...if you update with a smoke report and some dry buds pics you will qualify for 1st grow. Also if you post a grow/smoke review in the review section on the fast buds strain you will qualify for a Fast Buds Badge. Please tag me when completed.

My apologies for not being able to keep up with your journal....you did an absolutely fantastic job growing these out man!! Oh and now you are growing a strain that's on my must try list and one I have yet to see grown Delicious Seeds Nevils Haze! If I somehow drift away from your thread(I get insane busy in the summer) please tag me every once in awhile as I am dying to see this strain grown! Good luck bud and again excellent work!

Thanks Brother!!! I will keep you posted............

Back