Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

I just wanted to say people that recently, I swapped my reflector for a parabolic with a vertical bulb position....I had to buy an adaptor..but my girls are loving it!!
At first I was pissed off....because the new reflector is quite poor quality.....its a put together yourself jobbie....but its made of reflective material....(which was/is creased!!)......but it is also full reflective, not dimpled which is doing a good job i think!!

Last edited:
So I got my light going in my veg tent finally. Just can't have the tent closed lol excited to see this bad boy veg some plants though.

20180413_234029.jpg
20180413_234014.jpg

So sad to say I had a bulb burn out so the remainder of this flower I will be running on one light. I'm going to document the veg grow with the chm light. Here are some pics of the burnt light and one light set up.

20180414_204530.jpg
20180414_202432.jpg
20180414_204148.jpg

I can kill spider mites in one application but broads russets talk about harsh .
I hope to never come across these little assholes dude....I hope you are free from them soon!

So sad to say I had a bulb burn out so the remainder of this flower I will be running on one light. I'm going to document the veg grow with the chm light. Here are some pics of the burnt light and one light set up.

View attachment 892281 View attachment 892282 View attachment 892283
awww man, That sucks! I had take some plants out of this test... 1 is refusing to Auto, 2 are simply to-too big for a single lamp & the 4th will continue under this light, that one is probably like 14days away from harvest or so..The only plant I will have left in light test will be my Cookie's Cream... The Auto Amnesia would not pre-flower I let that plant go 65days and is scheduled for termination tomorrow, I consider that a full grow, even though plant never flowered, that part isn't my fault...

Last edited:
awww man, That sucks! I had take some plants out of this test... 1 is refusing to Auto, 2 are simply to-too big for a single lamp & the 4th will continue under this light, that one is probably like 14days away from harvest or so..The only plant I will have left in light test will be my Cookie's Cream... The Auto Amnesia would not pre-flower I let that plant go 65days and is scheduled for termination tomorrow, I consider that a full grow, even though plant never flowered, that part isn't my fault...
The joys of growing lol :p

The joys of growing lol :p
Dudes!!!.... grobros...I have to apologise!!........I feel I have "jinxed!" the testing....:redcross:.....interesting side observation::...my bad luck now spreads electronically:gassy1::smiley1::crying:

Back