Indoor db003 - 315w cmh - PPP auto - super soil grow - growlab GL80L

hows it going my fellow growers time for another update of these PPP autos under my 315w cmh and led in super soil

these plants just got a watering they all got plain water and man these plants have gotten huge since my last update

in my last watering 3 days ago on Christmas I went ahead and added my maxbloom led panel to this grow but only had the light set to half power just the veg mode on to get the plants used to the extra light but they took it like champs so I turned the led on to full power veg and bloom set to max

3x in day [HASHTAG]#32[/HASHTAG] from sprout
2x in day [HASHTAG]#31[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x in day [HASHTAG]#27[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the auto flowers in this grow are are

2x Bamm Bamm auto from puff puff pass cultivars (northern lights x OG kush x auto [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG])

2x Bruce Banner auto from puff puff pass cultivars (ghost OG kush x Bruce Banner [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] x auto [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG])

2x Death Mask auto from puff puff pass cultivars (GG [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x sour amnesia x auto [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG])

010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG

time for another update of these PPP autos under my 315w cmh and led in super soil

I watered these plants yesterday I did not have time to do the update and video yesterday so I just did it today they all got plain water

these plants are stretching out and showing signs of flowering now so thats great I had to raise my lights twice in the past week just from the getting taller

the tent is packed now and I noticed I starting to get a small fungus gnats problem going to try and let the pots dry out a bit and add some sticky traps no big deal

3x in day [HASHTAG]#39[/HASHTAG] from sprout
2x in day [HASHTAG]#38[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x in day [HASHTAG]#34[/HASHTAG] from sprout

2x Bamm Bamm auto from puff puff pass cultivars (northern lights x OG kush x auto [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG])

2x Bruce Banner auto from puff puff pass cultivars (ghost OG kush x Bruce Banner [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] x auto [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG])

2x Death Mask auto from puff puff pass cultivars (GG [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x sour amnesia x auto [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG])

time for another update of these PPP autos under my 315w cmh and led in super soil

I watered these plants today in my last watering i gave one of these plants some powdered cal mag from roots organic

i let the pots dry out for 4 days and don't see any sings of flies so thats awesome and my runt of the litter plant is not runt no more it grew at least a foot of the past week so its taller then most the the plants in this grow now except of which is like 5 feet and some change

3x in day [HASHTAG]#46[/HASHTAG] from sprout
2x in day [HASHTAG]#45[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x in day [HASHTAG]#41[/HASHTAG] from sprout

012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG

all of these plants got watered today with plain water all of them are in full on flower not its nice to see the tent packed from wall to wall with plants hardly any light gets to the bottom so they will soak up all that light

3x in day [HASHTAG]#52[/HASHTAG] from sprout
2x in day [HASHTAG]#51[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x in day [HASHTAG]#47[/HASHTAG] from sprout

008.JPG
009.JPG

all of these plants got watered today with plain water

man this tent is packed to the windows to the walls.... lol I moved one of the plants today so i had space to get to the rest to get in there and pull off all the dead leaves it will help with air flow and give the lower parts a bit more light

still got a while before this grow comes to a end but so far so good for a grow that was pretty much on autopilot the whole time besides a little lollipopping but thats about it

side note i love that top view of the plants you cant see the floor at all now thats packed and what I like to see

3x in day [HASHTAG]#58[/HASHTAG] from sprout
2x in day [HASHTAG]#57[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x in day [HASHTAG]#53[/HASHTAG] from sprout

007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG

Man, that's beautiful!

3x in day [HASHTAG]#64[/HASHTAG] from sprout
2x in day [HASHTAG]#63[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x in day [HASHTAG]#59[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

these plants are doing great there just getting fatter and getting some weight on them they are also starting to get some nice fall colors on on the leaves should be a few more weeks until there done not much to do just watch them grow and pick off a few leaves now and then

3x in day [HASHTAG]#70[/HASHTAG] from sprout
2x in day [HASHTAG]#69[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x in day [HASHTAG]#65[/HASHTAG] from sprout

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

Daym those are fine!

getting things ready for my first grow of spring this year

got some seeds in the mail from fatman seeds! I got a few different stains auto gelato , auto bruce banner and auto zkittles are the strains I will be growing this spring in my grow tents

I picked up a few bags of soil and a bag of worm castings today to start a new a batch of super soil for my plants

003.JPG
004.JPG

Back