Indoor db003 - 315w cmh - PPP auto - super soil grow - growlab GL80L

time for another update

just watered all these plants today and planted my last seed all the seedling seam to be doing good so far lets hope the one i planted to day takes well

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG

this update was from yesterday I forgot to post it but anyway here it is

happy to say that the last death mask auto seed from puff puff pass cultivars broke ground a few days ago so this grow is finally on its way

I have my 315w cmh raised pretty high and the wall fan turned off to keep the humidity high for these girls for now

all 6 of these autos got watered but only got one pail of water each just to keep the tops of the pots moist they are all in 3 gallon fabric pots with super soil at the bottom half of the pots and plain potting soil on the top half

they are a few days apart because some were ready to be planted first and the last one was a late comer after one of the seeds did not germinate so we have

3x in day [HASHTAG]#8[/HASHTAG] from sprout
2x in day [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x in day [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the auto flowers in this grow are are

2x Bamm Bamm auto from puff puff pass cultivars (northern lights x OG kush x auto [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG])

2x Bruce Banner auto from puff puff pass cultivars (ghost OG kush x Bruce Banner [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] x auto [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG])

2x Death Mask auto from puff puff pass cultivars (GG [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x sour amnesia x auto [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG])

009.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG

time for another update

these plants got one pail of plain water each not much going on above ground plants are just building roots below I assume for now they are getting a little bigger each day so all is well

3x in day [HASHTAG]#14[/HASHTAG] from sprout
2x in day [HASHTAG]#13[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x in day [HASHTAG]#9[/HASHTAG] from sprout

2x Bamm Bamm auto from puff puff pass cultivars (northern lights x OG kush x auto [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG])

2x Bruce Banner auto from puff puff pass cultivars (ghost OG kush x Bruce Banner [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] x auto [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG])

2x Death Mask auto from puff puff pass cultivars (GG [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x sour amnesia x auto [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG])
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG

time for another update

these plants got one pail of plain water each since there pots were still a little heavy I also turned on my hurricane wall fan on low at the top of the tent so they can get some much need air movement inside of the tent

my runt of the litter is growing at a slow pace but it should be fine just going to let it grow out with the rest of the plants

3x in day [HASHTAG]#17[/HASHTAG] from sprout
2x in day [HASHTAG]#16[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x in day [HASHTAG]#12[/HASHTAG] from sprout

006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG

Oh yeah, like the genetics! And they are doing great for such a young age

I gave them a watering today and took some pics while i was at it

007.JPG
008.JPG

hows it going my fellow growers time for another update of these PPP autos under my 315w cmh in super soil

these plants just got a watering they all got plain water are are finally starting to get some size on them two out of the six are showing signs of nitrogen toxicity

they have the "claw" leaf tips but I am not going to stress on it I think I just made my super soil a bit to hot this time I will adjust the recipe next batch

I moved the plants around so the smaller ones would be right under the the light and I also turned my wall fan up a bit from low to medium to get some more air movement in the tent

3x in day [HASHTAG]#23[/HASHTAG] from sprout
2x in day [HASHTAG]#22[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x in day [HASHTAG]#18[/HASHTAG] from sprout

008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG

hows it going my fellow growers time for another update of these PPP autos under my 315w cmh in super soil

these plants just got a watering they all got plain water

3x in day [HASHTAG]#26[/HASHTAG] from sprout
2x in day [HASHTAG]#25[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x in day [HASHTAG]#21[/HASHTAG] from sprout

007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

Back