Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

Hey Guys here is an update of my 4200k LEC @day 58 , everything looking Great! These plants way bigger then I wanted them to get... Enjoy! Hey @Vapo69 I included a special pic just for you.... Check out how far away my Royal jack is from lamp...about a 1 - 1-1/2inches ... amazing no twisting or burn or anything, right? Enjoy!

View attachment 889816 View attachment 889817 View attachment 889818 View attachment 889819 View attachment 889820 View attachment 889821 View attachment 889822 View attachment 889823 View attachment 889824 View attachment 889825
I bow to the master haha.....thats amazing mate....they are soaking up the shine!!

Garden is rocking it. My photo plants are developing hand grenade sized buds covered in trichomes. Two of these cmh lights do a 4x4 area really well.

20180409_235434.jpg
20180409_235428.jpg
20180409_234415.jpg
20180409_234407.jpg
20180409_233954.jpg

Garden is rocking it. My photo plants are developing hand grenade sized buds covered in trichomes. Two of these cmh lights do a 4x4 area really well.

View attachment 890146 View attachment 890148 View attachment 890149 View attachment 890150 View attachment 890151
Looking Great Bro! Hey I wanted to ask ya if you have access to co2? I been meaning to ask you. Since your temps slightly higher then you'd like them... they are very good temps for co2...I always try to recommend co2 to people who are having temps higher then they would like, since co2 works better at higher temps it could possibly do two things for you increase tent stability, Bcoz you would be in sealed tent... next it would certainly improve your yield and also will resolve your temp issues, they will no longer be an issue if using that... Just a thought bro.

Looking Great Bro! Hey I wanted to ask ya if you have access to co2? I been meaning to ask you. Since your temps slightly higher then you'd like them... they are very good temps for co2...I always try to recommend co2 to people who are having temps higher then they would like, since co2 works better at higher temps it could possibly do two things for you increase tent stability, Bcoz you would be in sealed tent... next it would certainly improve your yield and also will resolve your temp issues, they will no longer be an issue if using that... Just a thought bro.
Thanx man. Huh.......I never thought of that but you're totally right it would totally fix that issue.....I'm going to have to consider this further for sure. Thanx for that thought man :pass:

Thanx man. Huh.......I never thought of that but you're totally right it would totally fix that issue.....I'm going to have to consider this further for sure. Thanx for that thought man :pass:
I can give ya a link for the bags, maybe you can do a run or two and see how things get dialed in...before deciding on tanks or co2 burner.. I have really decent results with them co2 bags...I just think it would fix that heat issue, the temps would be pretty much on target for co2..

I can give ya a link for the bags, maybe you can do a run or two and see how things get dialed in...before deciding on tanks or co2 burner.. I have really decent results with them co2 bags...I just think it would fix that heat issue, the temps would be pretty much on target for co2..
I've been eyeballing those bags for a couple years just never pulled the trigger on trying them. I wont be able to purchase them this next grow but the grow after that I think I'm going to. I was gunna have to do a sealed grow room anyway and being able to keep my temps higher will be easier on the hydro bill. I know a few places that sell them so should be easy enough to get. How many bags do you use per how many square feet?

I've been eyeballing those bags for a couple years just never pulled the trigger on trying them. I wont be able to purchase them this next grow but the grow after that I think I'm going to. I was gunna have to do a sealed grow room anyway and being able to keep my temps higher will be easier on the hydro bill. I know a few places that sell them so should be easy enough to get. How many bags do you use per how many square feet?
the bags I use say 1 bag will work for a 4x4 area... but I account for loss as well ....as best I can anyways.... So I use 2bags.. there is 4 bags in my tent, but one is probably long spent.. but looks like it still putting out small amounts, so will leave until all the plants are done... the 2nd oldest bags is also several months old, I added two new xl bags at start of this test grow.. I'd go with 2-3 xl bags for a 4x4 or 5x5 area...

the bags I use say 1 bag will work for a 4x4 area... but I account for loss as well ....as best I can anyways.... So I use 2bags.. there is 4 bags in my tent, but one is probably long spent.. but looks like it still putting out small amounts, so will leave until all the plants are done... the 2nd oldest bags is also several months old, I added two new xl bags at start of this test grow.. I'd go with 2-3 xl bags for a 4x4 or 5x5 area...
Thanx for the advice and info thats awesome. :vibe:

its time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grows both in super soil

I just got done watering my plants in my tent and my closet grow both got plain water today I plan on giving them a corn seed sprout tea in my next watering in a few days

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#56[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#49[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#56[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#49[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#12[/HASHTAG] of flower

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG

Back