Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

I'm pretty impressed so far. Harvest will be the real tell for me. If two of these lights can produce good yields in a 4x4 I will be sold.
I hope you will be dude:bow:........I have only really seen cmh recommended as side/supplementary lighting......it is great to see you guys doing this test and good results.....hopefully lol:crying:

I hope you will be dude:bow:........I have only really seen cmh recommended as side/supplementary lighting......it is great to see you guys doing this test and good results.....hopefully lol:crying:
Agreed! I'm glad this test is being done it has opened my eyes to other options of lighting that's for sure.:vibe:

Anyone.....................:yoinks:
I harvested two big plants this past week that were both flowered under CMH. Both plants had rock solid nugs all the way down them. No under developed buds. I was super impressed and satisfied. Cmh much more than supplemental lighting. It covers every corner of my 2x4 tent,from top to bottom. I've used every type of light.. Hps, t5, led, cobs.. And i feel like this cmh gave me the best coverage and light penetration.

Agreed! I'm glad this test is being done it has opened my eyes to other options of lighting that's for sure.:vibe:
I harvested two big plants this past week that were both flowered under CMH. Both plants had rock solid nugs all the way down them. No under developed buds. I was super impressed and satisfied. Cmh much more than supplemental lighting. It covers every corner of my 2x4 tent,from top to bottom. I've used every type of light.. Hps, t5, led, cobs.. And i feel like this cmh gave me the best coverage and light penetration.
good to read bro's.....I remember when I got my light about a year ago, the hydro guy looking really puzzled when I told him I was only going to use the CMH, then looking totally dumbfounded when i asked for the argo bulb:crying:

its time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light autos and photo grows both in super soil

I just got done watering my plants in my tent and my closet grow both got a corn seed sprout tea with aloe vera powder and coconut water powder today it was mixed with 5 gallons of water and split between all the plants

I used

56 grams organic corn seed (weighed before sprouting)
1 teaspoon of aloe vera powder
1 teaspoon of coconut water powder

I also gave all 4 auto plants in my grow tent 2 tablespoons each plant of roots organic elemental powdered calcium and magnesium supplement in the form of a top dressing I watered it a little then scratched the top of the soil a little bit since the stuff sometimes likes to clog up the top layer of soil a bit

last I did my last round of lst on my huge ass photo plant in the closet just trying to make it as wide ans short as possible in the space its in it should bounce back in a day or two

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#58[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#51[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#58[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#51[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#14[/HASHTAG] of flower

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

Sorry for the lack of posts on the cmh but I have been battling russet mites an broads an have been losing bad so I'm taking the next 6 months off indoors an going to greenhouse growing soon .I will say that all plants had extremely bushes profiles an a Train wreck clone I had actually grew non spindly like under it very nice lights after outdoor season I plan on giving this light a good run.

Sorry for the lack of posts on the cmh but I have been battling russet mites an broads an have been losing bad so I'm taking the next 6 months off indoors an going to greenhouse growing soon .I will say that all plants had extremely bushes profiles an a Train wreck clone I had actually grew non spindly like under it very nice lights after outdoor season I plan on giving this light a good run.
dude mites are the worst!!!!!.....glad you got to experience the CMH tho!:bow::pass:

Back