Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

Has anyone else switched from led to cmh in this test grow? Asking because I have noticed I have to feed heavier compared to what I am used to. Anyone else notice this as well?

its time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light autos and photo grows both in super soil

I just got done watering my plants in my tent and my closet grow both got plain water

OK I'm drunk as a skunk... but I am lucky enough to have a super soil grow so its water only for most of the time so less work for drunk me... thank you sober me!

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#68[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#61[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#68[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#61[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#24[/HASHTAG] of flower

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG

Has anyone else switched from led to cmh in this test grow? Asking because I have noticed I have to feed heavier compared to what I am used to. Anyone else notice this as well?
yes, I always have to feed more though(bcoz of co2), But I did notice the need for much higher amounts of calmag then I would usually use.

yes, I always have to feed more though(bcoz of co2), But I did notice the need for much higher amounts of calmag then I would usually use.
anybody theorize why?.......because of the heat maybe?.......:shrug:

Good to know :d5: I had to feed more of everything lol I'm using about triple what I am used to.
same strains? I didn't have that issue... just the much higher calmag, but feed wise that wasn't changed by this lighting at all for me.. it could be your environment was off there for a bit , am not 100% as to why though... for calmag def it does seem very logical to me this light would require more,because of the spectrum's..well for me it did, i'm in coco usually 3ml or so is been fine in the past... so that went up 2ml per gal just from this light..

Back