Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

Ya I' not really sure what the deal is. Prior to this I was feeding crazy low. So now I am more in line with the rule of half what the manufacturer recommends. So I'm not complaining. I prefer to feed heavier. It allows me to use all my additives lol

So I just trans planted the girls I had left to the 1 gal pots I will veg in. After this all the plants will go into 3 gal pots then immediately flowered. Some before others.
Have before and after pics.

20180423_100703.jpg
20180423_151958.jpg

Ya I' not really sure what the deal is. Prior to this I was feeding crazy low. So now I am more in line with the rule of half what the manufacturer recommends. So I'm not complaining. I prefer to feed heavier. It allows me to use all my additives lol
oh wow, your only at half of what they call for and think that's a lot? oh my.... my feeding schedule would scare ya then...I run over what they call for.. I been building my own schedules, even out of the gate I'm higher then what they call for... as time goes on that amount goes up.. but I don't push them too hard, honestly even what I am given them they can easily take more... I never even got slight tip burn from my levels, some feedings well over 1100ppm constantly, and they healthy as can be.

oh wow, your only at half of what they call for and think that's a lot? oh my.... my feeding schedule would scare ya then...I run over what they call for.. I been building my own schedules, even out of the gate I'm higher then what they call for... as time goes on that amount goes up.. but I don't push them too hard, honestly even what I am given them they can easily take more... I never even got slight tip burn from my levels, some feedings well over 1100ppm constantly, and they healthy as can be.
Damn. I would get burn sometimes feeding 1/8th the recommended :crying:

Damn. I would get burn sometimes feeding 1/8th the recommended :crying:
so strange right? you see mine, they very healthy.. usually feedings betwen 1000ppm - 1060ppm for most part I do get some coming in 980,when I skip certain things..I have kinda big line of of things I use..

Hey Buddy, I wanted ask ya something about your lamp... Did ya happen to have maybe a quick power cut-out then come right back on? I don't know maybe if your power flickered, if so that surely would of taken the lamp out... When I start back up after my break I am adding a hot delay, to prevent that from happening, actually last week the power went out, I hauled ass to pull plug before it come back on, so it wouldn't try to restart hot and take lamp out with it... I let cool like an hour or so then on again... I been meaning to ask if possible that could of happened?

Hey Buddy, I wanted ask ya something about your lamp... Did ya happen to have maybe a quick power cut-out then come right back on? I don't know maybe if your power flickered, if so that surely would of taken the lamp out... When I start back up after my break I am adding a hot delay, to prevent that from happening, actually last week the power went out, I hauled ass to pull plug before it come back on, so it wouldn't try to restart hot and take lamp out with it... I let cool like an hour or so then on again... I been meaning to ask if possible that could of happened?

I don't think so. I have had power outages but they were always when I was on lights off. Unfortunately I can't remember well enough at this point if there were others.My 4 month old daughter barley lets me sleep lol So my ability to hold new info isn't great right now lol :crying:

I wouldn't of noticed if I wasn't on the pc at the time... it was a quick flicker, but I was able pull plug before it tried to restart... I am adding a hot delay for sure, to prevent things like that from ever happening, worse then the lamp just dying, it can make the lamp explode from the gas pressure that builds up inside the lamp... Thats why very important not to allow hot restarts... I know there are "some" units that actually have that hot start delay built into ballast, but am unsure if this is one of them...I think either way, it's still good to prevent any chance of hot restart by simply adding that, you can get pre-programmed ones that set at 15mins or ones you can program from 5min-15min... I just wanted throw that out there, just incase you not aware of that, but also will help with other ballast you may use also, you'll need a separate unit for each, but they not very expensive...Cheaper then replacing a lamp or something worse...

@Clix hey brother, your not the only one to loose a lamp.... I just got back from going out with a friend for like an hour or so, I come back to a dead lamp... just GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrr... no clue how I will finish off these plants now... was my only lamp...

@Clix hey brother, your not the only one to loose a lamp.... I just got back from going out with a friend for like an hour or so, I come back to a dead lamp... just GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrr... no clue how I will finish off these plants now... was my only lamp...

That sux big. Also a weird coincidence. The one I have in veg has a slight flicker well on. Hope this isn't foreshadowing another bulb going.

Back