Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grows both in super soil

just got done watering all my plants in my tent and my closet grows they all got plain water today and did some more training on the scrog

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#42[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#35[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#42[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#35[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#41[/HASHTAG] from sprout

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

The plants are really loving the cmh light. Plants are stacking up great and I'm loving it. I'm just putting together a veg tent that will be home to 10 new plants. I will be documenting that tent as well as I'm using the same light set up except only one light in a 3x3 instead of two in a 4x4.

20180327_222147.jpg
20180327_222157.jpg
20180327_222254.jpg
20180327_222310.jpg

So mini update. I put the cmh light up in my 3x3 veg tent but it just produced to much heat. I had fans going and an 4" air extractor fan going full tilt and I was still hitting temps as high as 87F. Just to hot for the seedlings to come. So I have had to change it out for now. Hoping to veg still with the light once the seedling are ready and I can come up with a plan for the heat. Looking back I wish I had of chosen the reflector with the air cooling option. You live and learn lol. Still love these lights regardless. They produce quality light for sure.

So mini update. I put the cmh light up in my 3x3 veg tent but it just produced to much heat. I had fans going and an 4" air extractor fan going full tilt and I was still hitting temps as high as 87F. Just to hot for the seedlings to come. So I have had to change it out for now. Hoping to veg still with the light once the seedling are ready and I can come up with a plan for the heat. Looking back I wish I had of chosen the reflector with the air cooling option. You live and learn lol. Still love these lights regardless. They produce quality light for sure.
I wonder what I am doing so differently? I see you guys with this temps I only dream I could hit with this light...Honestly 79-81 is max temp in sealed tent zero extraction, zero fresh air coming into tent or out.. I would love to have temps around 87-89 or so even up to 91... :shrug::pop: oh and also a 450w dehumidifier... that puts out more heat then the light does. On very cold nights I have to turn on 2-42w cfl's just to keep tent warm enough...

time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grows both in super soil

I decided not to do ant training on my scrog this time in my grow tent with the autos to see if they stretch any more I also switched my in my closet grow to 12/12 to start the flower cycle on my photo plant I will call tomorrow day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] of flower I figured 6 weeks of veg from seed sounded right for my 315w cmh closet photo grow

I got my timer in my closet grow to come on at 8 pm and go off at 8 am and the timer on the grow tent with the autos is set to go on at 8 pm and off at 2 pm so I will start watering them at night from now on in this grow instead of the morning like I have been

just got done watering all my plants in my tent and my closet grows they all got a corn seed sprout tea with aloe vera powder and coconut water powder

I used 56 grams of organic corn seed that was sprouted over the last 4 days and put it in a blender with a teaspoon of the aloe powder and coconut powder and strained it in to my five gallon bucket of water and let it bubble for 1 hour before I used it

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#44[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#37[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#44[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#37[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#43[/HASHTAG] from sprout this is the last day of veg tomorrow will be day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] of flower

023.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG
033.JPG

Back