Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

they look fantastic dude....9" and no burn.....interesting!!
thanks Bro! And yes actually I still haven't moved the light so they one is even closer then 9" you'll see that in my thread updates.. No burn at all, no twisting, no nothing, just growing great!:thumbsup::pass:

thanks Bro! And yes actually I still haven't moved the light so they one is even closer then 9" you'll see that in my thread updates.. No burn at all, no twisting, no nothing, just growing great!:thumbsup::pass:
Really?!!....you can see why my head is in a spin about the distance between light and canopy lol

Really?!!....you can see why my head is in a spin about the distance between light and canopy lol
Yes... I have pics from this morning. the light much closer then ya would think.. after the back two finish stretching, I can make adjustments with light and return to 18" and move other plants up to match heights.. I'll be posting updates in little bit.

thanks & yes!:smokeout: She is a Level 2 Personal Protection....She is a big Girl...
I've always loved Dobermans but never lived anywhere big enough for them, they look regal to me:bow:I have two Staffys.:biggrin:

Week 7 of flower:

The Double Bubble is just about done. Another week or so. Shes a half a plant due to an accident to the main stem in veg. Just under 3ft tall. Ive grown with hps, led, and cobs, and this is the 1st pant that has solid, fully developed nugs all the way down. It could be genetics, but I'd say it's more the light penetration. Maybe another week and a half on her.

The Gmo clone is still out of contol. I basically had to tie it to the tent to keep it upright. I was not prepared for its size.. Or awful stench! She's still a few weeks out.

The Plusberry x Tropicanna cpt is starting week 3 I think. Its already a few inches shorter than the double bubble. She's going to be a big girl! I will probably let her have the tent to herself for a while aftet the other two are done.

Tent Shot:
20180325_162324.jpg

Gmo
20180325_162340.jpg

Dubble Bubble:
20180325_162454.jpg

Plushberry x TropicanaCPT
20180325_162524.jpg

I've always loved Dobermans but never lived anywhere big enough for them, they look regal to me:bow:I have two Staffys.:biggrin:
She certainly is intimidating looking that's for sure,when a huge 85lb Doberman confronts ya... She extremely protective, kinda nature of the breed, but she also has had extensive training and certified level 2 personal protection, she can easily bring down a 300lb guy with ease..like not even a challenge!

She certainly is intimidating looking that's for sure,when a huge 85lb Doberman confronts ya... She extremely protective, kinda nature of the breed, but she also has had extensive training and certified level 2 personal protection, she can easily bring down a 300lb guy with ease..like not even a challenge!
all that while lookin good!!!.......girlfriend got it goin ooooooonn!!........:crying:

my dogs sleep in bed with me......soft as shit haha

Back