Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

Week 7 of flower:

The Double Bubble is just about done. Another week or so. Shes a half a plant due to an accident to the main stem in veg. Just under 3ft tall. Ive grown with hps, led, and cobs, and this is the 1st pant that has solid, fully developed nugs all the way down. It could be genetics, but I'd say it's more the light penetration. Maybe another week and a half on her.

The Gmo clone is still out of contol. I basically had to tie it to the tent to keep it upright. I was not prepared for its size.. Or awful stench! She's still a few weeks out.

The Plusberry x Tropicanna cpt is starting week 3 I think. Its already a few inches shorter than the double bubble. She's going to be a big girl! I will probably let her have the tent to herself for a while aftet the other two are done.

Tent Shot:
View attachment 882891

Gmo
View attachment 882892

Dubble Bubble:
View attachment 882893

Plushberry x TropicanaCPT
View attachment 882894
good update dude........i see you are liking the cmh light too?

yeah both of mine do to.. You would love to see her doing agility training or other types of training she goes through... She really impressive.
I would like that dude....this is one of mine...just took this now for you haha........
20180327_125356.jpg
.....barely awake at 1pm....such a lazy dog!!!...sandwiched between a pillow and a blanket...she will wake up in a snap when its time to eat or go out haha:crying:

I would like that dude....this is one of mine...just took this now for you haha........View attachment 883135 .....barely awake at 1pm....such a lazy dog!!!...sandwiched between a pillow and a blanket...she will wake up in a snap when its time to eat or go out haha:crying:
My wife's poodle always sleeping too, my dobie sticks to me like glue... She can be a bit clingy but that's pretty normal for the breed also. there is no getting between me & her, she won't let anyone that close to me.. not even the wife, hahahaha

Last edited:
I would like that dude....this is one of mine...just took this now for you haha........View attachment 883135 .....barely awake at 1pm....such a lazy dog!!!...sandwiched between a pillow and a blanket...she will wake up in a snap when its time to eat or go out haha:crying:
that's a cute dog, you can see I love dogs! not so much of a cat fan...

Thank you, this is the other, who doesnt like havin her picture taken....they are both rescues:cheers:
20180327_130612.jpg

Thank you, this is the other, who doesnt like havin her picture taken....they are both rescues:cheers:View attachment 883137
lmao, sounds like my wifes poodle, he hates pictures taking and will growl at camera... :rofl: and gives that same look yours is given you. hahahaha

lmao, sounds like my wifes poodle, he hates pictures taking and will growl at camera... :rofl: and gives that same look yours is given you. hahahaha
Ah i see you know the "dont point that fuckin thing at me!" look:crying:

Ah i see you know the "dont point that fuckin thing at me!" look:crying:
oh Hell yeah I get that same look I know it well... my dog has make rounds and check on everyone, every hour or so you'll see her randomly walk around and check on everyone in house, she extremely protective...

oh Hell yeah I get that same look I know it well... my dog has make rounds and check on everyone, every hour or so you'll see her randomly walk around and check on everyone in house, she extremely protective...
sounds like she is takin good care of you dude:worship:

Back