Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grows both in super soil

I decided not to do ant training on my scrog this time in my grow tent with the autos to see if they stretch any more I also switched my in my closet grow to 12/12 to start the flower cycle on my photo plant I will call tomorrow day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] of flower I figured 6 weeks of veg from seed sounded right for my 315w cmh closet photo grow

I got my timer in my closet grow to come on at 8 pm and go off at 8 am and the timer on the grow tent with the autos is set to go on at 8 pm and off at 2 pm so I will start watering them at night from now on in this grow instead of the morning like I have been

just got done watering all my plants in my tent and my closet grows they all got a corn seed sprout tea with aloe vera powder and coconut water powder

I used 56 grams of organic corn seed that was sprouted over the last 4 days and put it in a blender with a teaspoon of the aloe powder and coconut powder and strained it in to my five gallon bucket of water and let it bubble for 1 hour before I used it

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#44[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#37[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#44[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#37[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#43[/HASHTAG] from sprout this is the last day of veg tomorrow will be day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] of flower

View attachment 884244 View attachment 884245 View attachment 884246 View attachment 884247 View attachment 884248 View attachment 884249 View attachment 884250 View attachment 884251 View attachment 884252
good update dude:headbang:

I wonder what I am doing so differently? I see you guys with this temps I only dream I could hit with this light...Honestly 79-81 is max temp in sealed tent zero extraction, zero fresh air coming into tent or out.. I would love to have temps around 87-89 or so even up to 91... :shrug::pop: oh and also a 450w dehumidifier... that puts out more heat then the light does. On very cold nights I have to turn on 2-42w cfl's just to keep tent warm enough...
Damn man lol I have no clue. I was actually confused I figured with the smaller aread and with the air extractor I would have no probs at all lol

time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grows both in super soil

I decided not to do ant training on my scrog this time in my grow tent with the autos to see if they stretch any more I also switched my in my closet grow to 12/12 to start the flower cycle on my photo plant I will call tomorrow day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] of flower I figured 6 weeks of veg from seed sounded right for my 315w cmh closet photo grow

I got my timer in my closet grow to come on at 8 pm and go off at 8 am and the timer on the grow tent with the autos is set to go on at 8 pm and off at 2 pm so I will start watering them at night from now on in this grow instead of the morning like I have been

just got done watering all my plants in my tent and my closet grows they all got a corn seed sprout tea with aloe vera powder and coconut water powder

I used 56 grams of organic corn seed that was sprouted over the last 4 days and put it in a blender with a teaspoon of the aloe powder and coconut powder and strained it in to my five gallon bucket of water and let it bubble for 1 hour before I used it

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#44[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#37[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#44[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#37[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#43[/HASHTAG] from sprout this is the last day of veg tomorrow will be day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] of flower

View attachment 884244 View attachment 884245 View attachment 884246 View attachment 884247 View attachment 884248 View attachment 884249 View attachment 884250 View attachment 884251 View attachment 884252

That scrog is looking awesome man. Good job!!

Hey Guys here is another update of my 4200k LEC test, I think this 4200k lamp is probably the best I've ever vegged with, PERIOD! These plants are HUGE, very nice inter-node spacing, super well branched 30+ branches on every plant and branches coming off of them branches...It even seems to be flowering well, Which I mentioned right from the start I thought would be the biggest part of this test for me, I assumed this would veg well, it veg better then well....and also seeming to do a very nice job at flowering, as I have one starting to swell now, she just entered the bloom stage, she was just switched over from transition Nutrients 36hrs ago and you can see she responding very nicely to the bloom nutrients and light color. Also, even the plants that are not flowering already have tri-comes on them, kinda amazing really.. Every plant is still "praying" to the light, that's what it looks like to me...These plants are super-super healthy and super big, smallest is 32.5" largest 48" and that still needs put out a main cola so that will still gain several more inches..Enjoy!
IMG_5964.JPG
IMG_5965.JPG
IMG_5967.JPG
IMG_5968.JPG
IMG_5976.JPG
IMG_5979.JPG
IMG_5980.JPG

hey bro, I'm using the 4200k lamp
I'm using the 3100k I'm wondering if there is a difference in radiant heat with the bulbs. Witch would explain the different temps possibly. Is anyone else growing with the 4200k having heat issues or no. Also is everyone with the 3100k bulbs having heat issues or no?

Back