Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

Week 3 of flower:

Tent is on cruise control. Both plants are doing great. Both have stretched a good amount in the last week. Definitely some solid growth goin on under the CMH light!! The strech should be over soon... Hopefully, lol. Temps are locked in at 78-80 degrees. Should be a fun few weeks. I pollenated a branch of the GMO with fem pollen from a Mephisto Chemdogging x Tyrone Stomper. I plan to work the new cross until fully auto! Should be a fun 6 weeks!

Tent shot:
20180227_183518_Burst01.jpg

GMO clone:
20180227_183622.jpg
20180227_183654.jpg

Topdawg seeds Dubble Bubble:
20180227_183724.jpg
20180227_183641.jpg

Anyone else having a hard time keeping their temps down?
no, quite the opposite to be honest! I can't get temps over 78-80degree's , I'm not using any extraction, nor any fresh air being pumped in. I'm in sealed tent and still my max temp averages 79degrees.

Man I am struggling to keep mine at 79 to 80 lol I could probably easily hit 90 if I let go lol
try blowing the 4" fans 1 at each light, I am certain it will bring temps down by at-least 5 degree's ....I wish I can get mine to 90's , I'm even using my co2 burner to help add heat...I'm certain you can get that down by 8-10 degree's with a couple/few fans blowing directly at lamps kinda towards hood.. try it, you have nothing to loose, let me know how ya make out, but am sure it will help you.

Hey guy's here is an update of my 3 test grows under the LEC... I have so many threads to post on I forget about this one, I have my own thread on each of my 3 test grows, besides the 2 comp threads I need keep updated, so If I happen forget to update this.. Please just tag me & remind me if I happen to forget.. It's very time consuming trying post on 4 different threads..My plants are loving this 4200k LEC, I have height at 27" currently I may bring up higher waiting for inter-nodes to tell me.:d5::pass:
IMG_5606.JPG
IMG_5607.JPG
:headbang:

Attachments

• IMG_5608.JPG
    IMG_5608.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 85
try blowing the 4" fans 1 at each light, I am certain it will bring temps down by at-least 5 degree's ....I wish I can get mine to 90's , I'm even using my co2 burner to help add heat...I'm certain you can get that down by 8-10 degree's with a couple/few fans blowing directly at lamps kinda towards hood.. try it, you have nothing to loose, let me know how ya make out, but am sure it will help you.
Will do man thanx for the advice :pass:

its time for a update

I just gave some plain water to all the plants in my tent I also lowered the 315w cmh light down just bit

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.3 with a mix of ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

I just took out my two plants that were in flower that were in my tent and put them in the closet to be in darkness for 24 hours before I chop but before I did I got some nice pics of the plants in the sunlight and holy crap they look great

I have not watered the two flowering plants in 4 days but its been real cold and raining outside so humility has been a bit high in the house so they did not dry out to much but that's fine they are in day [HASHTAG]#97[/HASHTAG] from sprout today

the plants in the tent are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#16[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#9[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#16[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#9[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#15[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
007.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG