Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

I decided to consider weel one of 12/12 as a transition week.. That would mean that today is the actual start of week 2 of flower. The two plants seem to be responding well to the light. Both plants are stretching pretty good. I feel like I cheated and got to eat dessert first, since I didn't get to veg under the Prism light, lol. I get to go right to the good stuff! The GMO plant is forming flowers already. It's known to start stacking early... The Dubble Bubble is just starting to throw pistils. Coverage and penetration is actually a lot better than I expected. The DB doing well and has plently of lower growth even though it's smaller, and sitting to the left of the light. The GMO is almost directly under it and flurishing. Im feeding them the Bio Nova nute line.. Fun times ahead. Tent is on cruise control.. 80 degrees/45% RH..

Tent shot
20180219_164115_Burst01.jpg

GMO
20180219_164217.jpg
20180219_164136.jpg

Dubble Bubble
20180219_164203.jpg
20180219_164152.jpg

Ok started the @Growershouse@Prismlightingscience system back up with a batch of new plants set into a hydro system. The 315 cmh/lec phillips 3100 kelvin bulb in the Sun System hood started back up nicely and reached full lux pretty quickly..The Ballast temperature is still running 112 -115 degrees Fahrenheit so I left it on a metal wire rack. This is a really nice compact system and the light footprint is impressive.
20180220_121555.jpg
20180220_123431.jpg
20180220_123444.jpg
20180220_123500.jpg
Capture+_2018-02-20-14-31-07.png

Here's some pics of how I have decided to air cool my prism lighting science ballast. I also have some pics of the lights over the garden. Plants have taken to the light well. Almost to well. The plants grew more then I expected them to and I'm going to have to compensate by putting the root pouches into other larger root pouches as not to disrupt flower.

20180220_221444.jpg
20180220_221539.jpg
20180220_221653.jpg
20180220_221710.jpg
20180220_221738.jpg

Beautiful plants, everyone! Thank you for documenting these test grows.
I used to grow under HIDs, and if (when?) I get back to growing indoors, I think I'll try these CMH lights.
They look just amazing!

:love:
They are superb lights an really is the new school in hid lighting I have been thinking of filling in that corner in my house for a while an have an ol hps 400watt all big an bulky I never considered running it next to the 1000watt hps de but this light fits perfectly an it seems to put off a better light coverage than the old 400 hps although I still consider those style good lights these newer hid lights are so much better the double ended hps an the cmh are so much better in terms of coverage very powerful lights .

hello everyone its me db003 and its time for a update

great news my last two seeds have broken ground I just gave some plain water to all the plants and seedlings except the two that just sprouted

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

I have the 315w prism lighting science cmh light at about 3 feet from the seedlings right now its a lot closer to the flowering plants but since they are in the corner they should be fine and they are almost ready to be chopped maybe a week or two more

the two plants in flower are

1x blackberry kush auto from Dutch passion in day [HASHTAG]#89[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x dark devil auto from sweet seeds in day [HASHTAG]#89[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the seedlings are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#8[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#8[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG] from sprout

013.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
018.JPG
022.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
031.JPG

hello everyone its me db003 and its time for a update

great news my last two seeds have broken ground I just gave some plain water to all the plants and seedlings except the two that just sprouted

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

I have the 315w prism lighting science cmh light at about 3 feet from the seedlings right now its a lot closer to the flowering plants but since they are in the corner they should be fine and they are almost ready to be chopped maybe a week or two more

the two plants in flower are

1x blackberry kush auto from Dutch passion in day [HASHTAG]#89[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x dark devil auto from sweet seeds in day [HASHTAG]#89[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the seedlings are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#8[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#8[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG] from sprout

View attachment 868265 View attachment 868266 View attachment 868267 View attachment 868268 View attachment 868269 View attachment 868270 View attachment 868271 View attachment 868272 View attachment 868273 View attachment 868274 View attachment 868275
looking good db interested in the sour dough sounds good have you tried any of there genetics before :pass:

looking good db interested in the sour dough sounds good have you tried any of there genetics before :pass:

yes I have grown there gear before this grow. I did some strain testing for top shelf elite some time last year. I meet them from another breeder named critical mass collective they did a collaboration together and wanted me to do some testing

p.s. you are not the one only that has asked me about the sfsd auto so I am glad I sprouted 2 of them for this grow

yes I have grown there gear before this grow. I did some strain testing for top shelf elite some time last year. I meet them from another breeder named critical mass collective they did a collaboration together and wanted me to do some testing

p.s. you are not the one only that has asked me about the sfsd auto so I am glad I sprouted 2 of them for this grow

What did you grow and what are the impressions? Any journals or smoke reports?

Back