Dutch Passion Pop22's Auto Ultimate grow - My Second Quest to grow a One Pound auto!

are you using lime in the soil? or Sulfur? they can raise your ph if too much is used
What is the mix you use?

Actually pop the problem is the opposite, pH is too high with roots for me. I always have this issue when I've run it and cannot figure out why. Ph always takes a drastic up after about 35days. Where I put in 4ph feed and Run off is 6.8-7., tried flushing 3x container size and doesn't seem to help. Thinking they are using too much lime or their ph buffer just wears out about that time. Very frustrating so that where I want to venture off to coco

Update:
She is looking GOOD! still very short but getting wide. Color looks great! Will top her soon. got to re-string my SCROG net and be ready for her! I wanted to do a v-scrog but I don't have enough light for that yet and I'm thinking I may try going to vertical scogs soon. With enough lights and good ventilation, I could put 3 verticals in the tent tripling the usable space! Future plans include testing this theory. Can we grow 3 pounds in one tent????

And can't forget the rootball tomato plant! She is now 5'5" tall! I'll be cloning her soon then I'll chop her. Plant and soil below 4' have been sprayed with insecticides so I want clones anyway so I'll get 4-6 clones with the goal of 12 by spring ready to go out to the greenhouse!

Galedriel pic1 -12-20-2015.jpg

Galedriel pic2 -12-20-2015.jpg

Tomato -12-20-2015.jpg

are you using lime in the soil? or Sulfur? they can raise your ph if too much is used
What is the mix you use?
No but I added some soil acidifier after I ran into the problem and it helped a bit but not like I was expecting. It is supposed to have Dol. Lime in it. But it happens every time I run this mix (3rd or 4th time) and just gonna venture elsewhere. I only grabbed it cuz the hydro shop I ordered Sunshine advanced w. the new formula didn't have it on the delivery truck and gave me 20% off w.e I wanted and I know this soil. Better the devil you know than the one you dont. Know what I mean.

And that's why I make my own soil! I found that by making a simple organic mix I have the best grows I've had. I'm on my third grow using this mix and once again its just: Water and Wait!

some good soil mixes here if your interested:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-basics-very-basic-of-organic-growing-for-begginers.46735/

No but I added some soil acidifier after I ran into the problem and it helped a bit but not like I was expecting. It is supposed to have Dol. Lime in it. But it happens every time I run this mix (3rd or 4th time) and just gonna venture elsewhere. I only grabbed it cuz the hydro shop I ordered Sunshine advanced w. the new formula didn't have it on the delivery truck and gave me 20% off w.e I wanted and I know this soil. Better the devil you know than the one you dont. Know what I mean.

Update:
What a difference 9 days makes! I've got events keeping me from caring for this girl and my threads right now. So It is a real boon having this wick watering system! I can loaded it with 4 gallons of water and she's good for at least a week. I looked in on her yesterday and.... WOOOOO! She had grown! Hard to believe this has grown from the tiniets seedling I've ever seen!
So I bent her over......... and tied her down. Didn't think of a photo prior to that so you only get to see her tied down. She almost covers the pot now! ( 26" ) She's looking good and growing fast. Maybe I'll get a pound after all!

Galadriel pic1 -12-29-2015.jpg
Galadriel pic2 -12-29-2015.jpg

Update:
Day 37

She's become quite a bush! I scrogged her yesterday, getting ready for the flowering stretch that should start soon. So far she's looking good! From the looks of her already, it will be a good harvest no matter what!

AU pic1 -1-4-2016.jpg
AU pic2 -1-4-2016.jpg

broke a damn branch this morning while threading them through the screen........ grrrrrrrrr

Can't win em all... Oh wait. Yes you can. Did it break clean off or can you call it supercropping??

Update:
Day 37

She's become quite a bush! I scrogged her yesterday, getting ready for the flowering stretch that should start soon. So far she's looking good! From the looks of her already, it will be a good harvest no matter what!

View attachment 519589 View attachment 519590
just saw this thread, bush is right!, thanks for the flat top tutorial

Back