Dutch Passion Pop22's Auto Ultimate grow - My Second Quest to grow a One Pound auto!

Update:
Day 37

She's become quite a bush! I scrogged her yesterday, getting ready for the flowering stretch that should start soon. So far she's looking good! From the looks of her already, it will be a good harvest no matter what!

View attachment 519589 View attachment 519590
cheers man this is the bit i was looking for. im about to try it so looking for different techniques and thankfully theyve all been different so far. i thought you had to strategically train them through the net as they veg from the first few sources i found. going for a photo dp glueberry og this time. gonna try 7-8 weeks veg, supercrop the lot then drop a 1.4m scrog ontop. veg it for however long it takes to get everything through. then lollipop and flip the lights. it sounds easy in my head but most things do when your stoned lol. awesome grow so far though mate. im very impressed that this is organic. was gonna try skellys horse poo way but its too late now. definately gonna have to try organic next time now though. the thought of growing that much weed without arsing about ph’ing with a resevoir every day and faffin about with nutes sounds amazing. your the first person ive found that can pull the kind of weight i need in organic so thank you for proving to me that it can be done indoors : ) been a cracking read but i’ll have to finish it tomorrow. lookin forward to it aswell : )

I do it a bit different than what you see being done to photo periods. I don't think the intensive pruning would work as well, even on a long flowering auto like this. I'd fim or top them at least once, with topping then 2-3 toppings. And I'll suggest another change, Leave enough space at the end of the scrog frame so that the plant can be bent over the end of the frame and on to the TOP of the net. Use vine clips or garden twist ties to hold it done. This way, it will be easier to harvest than a plant grown Under the screen. Plant the candidate far to the left or right of your big pot or res so she'll be easy to bend over.

cheers man this is the bit i was looking for. im about to try it so looking for different techniques and thankfully theyve all been different so far. i thought you had to strategically train them through the net as they veg from the first few sources i found. going for a photo dp glueberry og this time. gonna try 7-8 weeks veg, supercrop the lot then drop a 1.4m scrog ontop. veg it for however long it takes to get everything through. then lollipop and flip the lights. it sounds easy in my head but most things do when your stoned lol. awesome grow so far though mate. im very impressed that this is organic. was gonna try skellys horse poo way but its too late now. definately gonna have to try organic next time now though. the thought of growing that much weed without arsing about ph’ing with a resevoir every day and faffin about with nutes sounds amazing. your the first person ive found that can pull the kind of weight i need in organic so thank you for proving to me that it can be done indoors : ) been a cracking read but i’ll have to finish it tomorrow. lookin forward to it aswell : )

Update:

I'm declaring that first seedling a stunted little piece of crap...... I'm disappointed........I'll stick it in a corner and let it live............
The second seed already had an inch long taproot today. Its planted and should pop up in a day or two! THIS one I know is going to be fine!

The Runt next to an Alien Triangle planted the same day........

View attachment 510089
"I'm declaring that first seedling a stunted little piece of crap".....oh my lord I have not laughed this hard in a long time. you funny.
:crying:

Back