Dutch Passion Pop22's Auto Ultimate grow - My Second Quest to grow a One Pound auto!

i was worried my auto ultimate wasn't taking off like it should be around day 35 it seemed to have a second veg growth spurt and seem to keep growing so i hope you get two monster ultimate plants!

Yea me too!
I'll be more than pleased though if I have 1 monster in the end....as I'll have another tent full of plants finishing about the same time.... my fingers are sore just thinking of all that trimming..........:yay:
i was worried my auto ultimate wasn't taking off like it should be around day 35 it seemed to have a second veg growth spurt and seem to keep growing so i hope you get two monster ultimate plants!

Update:

Well, both seedlings are doing well. The runt is looking better even if still small. In this pic the plant on the left is the new seedling that's 6 days younger than the one on the right!

so the runt better give me a 1/2 pound................ LOL! :baked:

AU 1 and 2-12-4-2015.jpg

Deff subbing up for this, cant wait for my 4x4 to come in. Already down for a 1lb grow off. Mad Respect for going for the gold organically

Update:

Finally seeing growth! The runt is no longer looking runty.......lol. Think I'll name them, not something I usually do. So the runt wll be Tiny Tina, and the other will be Galadriel, my Elf Queen......lol!

Tina is on the left:

AU pic1 -12-8-2015.jpg

Back