Dutch Passion Pop22's Auto Ultimate grow - My Second Quest to grow a One Pound auto!

I use the cal/mag because I'm using RO water. My well water kills cannabis plants! But not my veggies, go figure....

You shouldn't be having issues with cal/mag if you're adding dolomitic lime? Mix it into your used soil pile (if you have one), and it will become fully available within 6 months so you shouldn't have to add any bottled cal/mag additives.

So this is probably going to be my general mix
CIL Triple Mix (Kelp, Peat, Compost, Humus)
Worm Castings
Shrimp Compost *maybe*
Perlite
Granular Dolomitic Lime
Water Polymer Crystals
Blood and Bone Meal *maybe*
All mixed into native soil

May go with vitalium 20-20-20 all purpose when they get bigger though, most likely will need that with the frisian ducks I'm running, expecting anywhere from 6-9 feet from those.

Sounds like a winner! Unless your going to replant the same space, you can skip the bone meal, it takes a lot longer to break down than people think it does. 6 months at least.
I may try the shrimp compost myself, sounds like a great source of micro nutrients.

So this is probably going to be my general mix
CIL Triple Mix (Kelp, Peat, Compost, Humus)
Worm Castings
Shrimp Compost *maybe*
Perlite
Granular Dolomitic Lime
Water Polymer Crystals
Blood and Bone Meal *maybe*
All mixed into native soil

and with that organic mix, you won't need any bottled nutes at all, trust me! skip all that other junk!

Sounds like a winner! Unless your going to replant the same space, you can skip the bone meal, it takes a lot longer to break down than people think it does. 6 months at least.
I may try the shrimp compost myself, sounds like a great source of micro nutrients.
Depending on how everything goes, I may replant the same spots but I'll have to see, couldn't hurt to put it in if I can get it at a good price, may get it now and mix it in for may - june

and with that organic mix, you won't need any bottled nutes at all, trust me! skip all that other junk!
The bio bloom is actually veganic, which had surprised me. We initially ordered FF Grow big, but the order had been mixed up and we received that instead, which had been a very pleasant surprise.

My girl is looking pretty rough, I think I'm losing the battle. I'm giving her a week then we'll see, may have to start chopping her before she is totally ruined. I figure not mush smokeable bud, probably 80-90% will go to oil or concentrate.

Update:
Been away for a week...what a difference a week makes! Stretch continues and flowering began while I was away! I was beginning to think I'd have to go to 12/12...
buds.........and more buds..........and even MORE buds! WOOOOOOOOOOOO! No matter the final harvest weight, its already obvious that it will be a good one!

I started defoliating below the net. I'll do a little each day until I get it cleaned up. don't want to stress her too much! Did a bunch of tucking branches under the net, some were 6" above the net!
I'm guessing this girl is going to go way over 100 days though.....ugh. Thinking of trying the photo period version of auto Ultimate and grow clones, see what kind of production I get.

View attachment 523827
Just beautiful ;-) "way over 100 days" that my get the best of me haha

My girl is looking pretty rough, I think I'm losing the battle. I'm giving her a week then we'll see, may have to start chopping her before she is totally ruined. I figure not mush smokeable bud, probably 80-90% will go to oil or concentrate.
Sorry to here about that I hope your still going to go looking for you 1lb auto shit mother nature can be a cruel mistress

Back