Dutch Passion Pop22's Auto Ultimate grow - My Second Quest to grow a One Pound auto!

I buy a locally available soil called Miracle Mix from a Canadian company called Isabelle. Really great stuff and I get it for less than $3 per thirty quart bag. Or when I make my own, I use Black Soil from Isabelle, a really nice, BLACK topsoil/compost mix. Black Gold, etc would work, mix your black soil with coco coir 3:1. I've found that i don't need perlite with this mix but it wouldn't hurt to add some.
Are you located in Canada, because I can't find a retailer for it in my area, I'm trying to find a soil I can buy and not have to add nutes to, or only add minimal nutes to because they're so fucking ridiculously expensive before shipping, and even more so after shipping costs. BioBizz light mix isn't available, and there's very little selection for canna, definitely not going with Fox Farms though.

No, I'm not in Canada. I had to do some digging, the company may have changed hands. anyway, here's a link:

http://lesmarquesnuway.com/en/product/potting-soil-for-flower-beds-and-containers/

Are you located in Canada, because I can't find a retailer for it in my area, I'm trying to find a soil I can buy and not have to add nutes to, or only add minimal nutes to because they're so fucking ridiculously expensive before shipping, and even more so after shipping costs. BioBizz light mix isn't available, and there's very little selection for canna, definitely not going with Fox Farms though.

For outdoors, get some coco, cow manure and some worm castings, its all you really need! keep it simple, mix 5 gallons coco,2.5 gallons manure, and 2.5 gallons worm castings.
Yeah, I had checked that site out, however no retailers within 200km. Looks like I'm SOL for that company :/ Just trying to piece together what I'm going to run my outdoor autos in this year.

Yeah for sure man. I just can't understand how a country so known for good weed has no soil retailers or nutrient retailers

Because if all this stuff is grown with cheap chemical fertilizers than god damn Id love to see what could be done with good quality soil and ferts XD

What you see growing here is 100% organic. Organic potting soil, cow manure, worm castings, lime, and blood meal. No teas, no top dressings. Nothing but water with cal/mag since day one.

A 40 pound bag of cow manure is about $4.00. the same for a 40 pound bag of garden lime. If you have or buy decent soil your good to go!
tell me whats cheaper! Add some dry organic nutes, you have super soil for a 1/4 of the price most people spend!

What you see growing here is 100% organic. Organic potting soil, cow manure, worm castings, lime, and blood meal. No teas, no top dressings. Nothing but water with cal/mag since day one.

A 40 pound bag of cow manure is about $4.00. the same for a 40 pound bag of garden lime. If you have or buy decent soil your good to go!
tell me whats cheaper! Add some dry organic nutes, you have super soil for a 1/4 of the price most people spend!
You shouldn't be having issues with cal/mag if you're adding dolomitic lime? Mix it into your used soil pile (if you have one), and it will become fully available within 6 months so you shouldn't have to add any bottled cal/mag additives.

Back