Dutch Passion Pop22's Auto Ultimate grow - My Second Quest to grow a One Pound auto!

Yeah I dusted the whole damn room. I decided also that it was time for the space blankets on the walls to go. And I may get another 4'x'4' tent. I've also installed furnace filter over the intake ports as it will keep pretty much everything from coming in that way. I may even go hi tech and automate all three tents so that all I have to do is open up the tents when I feel I want to see the plants close up. Autopots in two tents, and a diy float valve setup and res for the soilponics pot. Stick a webcam in each.............

I think the little bastards came in from the greenhouse, on me or on bud I dried in the shed. And Corgy, I hope the DE does the job like it has for you! I just want simple and safe! I'll be using it it from now on, especially in the greenhouse!

And that spray seems very effective. I spent an hour looking over leaves and buds, with a magnifying glass, and didn't find any living ones today.

Looked her over this morning and so far so good! I'm not declaring them dead yet though.......

She's building colas now! I wish I had scrogged her sooner. I may have affected the final harvest as there is still a lot of bud under the net I can't get tucked but i refuse to remove them. Still, this girl is loaded with buds! I've never seen anything like this! Hopefully, she just keeps chugging along. Think I'm going to give her a top dressing of wormcastings and Grow More Organic Flower and Bloom., then redust the surface with DE. I've lowered the temp of the room also and the tent is staying at about 70F. Humidity is very low this time of year, around 22%. Going to do the bucket with a towel in it for a wick to add moister to the air. That usually gets it up to 35% or so.

Thanks! she is definitely the largest plant I have grown to date! And I'm excited to see the buds swelling, the cola building has just begun! I'd love to grow one in a big DWC container! Just may do that some day soon!
Pop that plan is beastly man.. Down right f'n huge I love it.

I vaped a bud from the AU that I recently chopped, that I quick dried. It was ok, nothing to write home about............
BUT, today I vaped a bud that had dried well. WOOOOOOOOOOOO! First one must have just been a dud. This is some good weed! Definitely a Sativa type buzz, but with a mild body stone also. I'm not usually a Sativa fan but, this and the Mexican Airlines have been enjoyable! I suspect, however, this stuff could be trippy if you do a little too much!

I'll let you know.......... :smoking::baked::baked:

Back