Dutch Passion Pop22's Auto Ultimate grow - My Second Quest to grow a One Pound auto!

Other than the mirco terrorists, she doing well, still looks healthy. I just drenched her in the Captain Jacks ( Spinosad ) which is a bacterial agent, not a poison. In a couple days, I'll dust her with the DE top to bottom. Oh, the tomato plant too!
Maybe look into some all natural recipes on the forums too.

I'll consider all natural one for controling things. From what I've read, all of the natural items you can make will bite you on the ass when the mites comeback, and they will! My plan is to give her the DE next, which is an all natural product, then maybe a soap spray. Then wait and see.................

I suspect I'll be doing this on a regular basis till she's done.......... :wall:

Maybe look into some all natural recipes on the forums too.

I'll consider all natural one for controling things. From what I've read, all of the natural items you can make will bite you on the ass when the mites comeback, and they will! My plan is to give her the DE next, which is an all natural product, then maybe a soap spray. Then wait and see.................

I suspect I'll be doing this on a regular basis till she's done.......... :wall:
Well good luck brother, I hope you can get everything sorted I'm really looking forward to seeing the yield from your big girl. You live and you learn man, at least now you have everything to treat another issue if one were to arise.

I chopped the second AU today. It could have gone another3 weeks likely but I wanted to clear the small tent so i can dismantle the room. Main cola ran have way down the stem! Almost no popcorn buds on her! Smell was mild, hard to pinpoint right now. Got a lot of bud from that little plant (20" tall )! I'll probably sample her in the vape, them boil her in oil!!

AU plant 2 pic1 -2-3-2016.jpg
AU plant 2 pic2 -2-3-2016.jpg
AU plant 2 pic3 -2-3-2016.jpg

This morning I dusted my plant with the DE. i dusted the corners and edges of the room also. Now I'm going to remove and clean everything in there.

Need to get this done So I can start up again!

This morning I dusted my plant with the DE. i dusted the corners and edges of the room also. Now I'm going to remove and clean everything in there.

Need to get this done So I can start up again!
Post some pictures of the biggest girl!

I'll second that..........after I started using DE some 6 weeks ago, I haven't seen a single insect, whether mites, flies and what not, in fact the effect was so convincing that I decided to NOT dismantle and disinfect everything.....time will tell!

It would appear that there is a new club around here......the 1 kg+ club........ perhaps it's not too late to join this time around...... https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...oco-and-now-autopots.46286/page-4#post-977739

And I chopped the 2 plants in the small tent. Now I'll re-bomb the room with that tent open, even though I found none in it. I'll turn off my fans and close the ports on the tent that my AU is in, drop to one light for a couple hours. Then turn on the airconditioner and vent the room. Going to NH for a couple days and when I get back, I'll take everything out of the room, clean each item, scrub the room with bleach and water. THEN move all that stuff back in.................

If I ran a commercial grow op, I'd make sure it was a sealed room, with an airlock enterance. with a shower in the vestibule. Run it like a cleanroom, nothing from the outside goes inside but YOU. Would be much cheaper than dealing with this kind of shit!
cheaper, and what about your labor and the stress, geeze, these are the kind of experiences we think we could do without, but......

I think my skills and equipment would need some upgrading............

:smokeout:
I'll second that..........after I started using DE some 6 weeks ago, I haven't seen a single insect, whether mites, flies and what not, in fact the effect was so convincing that I decided to NOT dismantle and disinfect everything.....time will tell!

It would appear that there is a new club around here......the 1 kg+ club........ perhaps it's not too late to join this time around...... https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...oco-and-now-autopots.46286/page-4#post-977739

Back