Dutch Passion Pop22's Auto Ultimate grow - My Second Quest to grow a One Pound auto!

After doing some reading, I discovered that you can use sinosad as a root drench that will encourage the bateria to invade the plant, killing the little bastards as they eat!
So i added a gallon of bug juice water through the top of the pot and 2 gallons thru the res. I also sprayed the hell out of the plant, about a 1/2 gallon of treatment ( she's a big girl... ). all because I found ONE stinking little bug on her. I'm determined to kill every last one of them, even if i kill my plant doing it! I WANT THEM GONE!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

that aside, she building some nice colas! She's finally putting on weight. Can't wait to see what she's like a week from now!

AU pic1 -2-11-2016.jpg

Buds..... Wot buds, where...... Oh, them baby buds..... Patience, pop, patience..... The swell is just building up for some 40 days of fabulous
surfing the waves.gif
........... Followed by 40 days of scissor locomotion......

Yep, going to be a lot of drool on those poor buds....lol!

:smokeout:
Buds..... Wot buds, where...... Oh, them baby buds..... Patience, pop, patience..... The swell is just building up for some 40 days of fabulous View attachment 530831........... Followed by 40 days of scissor locomotion......

My base mix is:
5 gallons organic potting soil
3 gallons coco coir
3 gallons fresh worm castings
3 gallons composted manure

On a mix of fresh soil, I add:
2 cups lime
3/4 cup epsom salts
1/4 cup blood meal

Since I've started using the blood meal, I've had no N deficiencies. A little does it though!

I changed to this mix about in May, and every grow has been beyond my expectations! I'm finally convinced of the power of organics if you keep it simple!
What organic potting soil do you use or how do you make yours? I've only been growing for 2 yrs and I began wanting to only grow all organic and esp make my own. I KNOW that's the best way to grow to get anything worthwhile I think. It definitely takes time to learn but its so much fun I can't stop and what I've grown so far has proved to me that it is worthwhile. And also I just love getting dirty and mixing and making soil. Ive learned so much just trying to grow this one damn plant that I can easily grow so many things now! My yard is like a mote around our house now. I literally have changed the environment around our house just by making the soil better and everything has fallen into place after I figured that out :)

Last edited:
I buy a locally available soil called Miracle Mix from a Canadian company called Isabelle. Really great stuff and I get it for less than $3 per thirty quart bag. Or when I make my own, I use Black Soil from Isabelle, a really nice, BLACK topsoil/compost mix. Black Gold, etc would work, mix your black soil with coco coir 3:1. I've found that i don't need perlite with this mix but it wouldn't hurt to add some.

What organic potting soil do you use or how do you make yours? I've only been growing for 2 yrs and I began wanting to only grow all organic and esp make my own. I KNOW that's the best way to grow to get anything worthwhile I think. It definitely takes time to learn but its so much fun I can't stop and what I've grown so far has proved to me that it is worthwhile. And also I just love getting dirty and mixing and making soil. Ive learned so much just trying to grow this one damn plant that I can easily grow so many things now! My yard is like a mote around our house now. I literally have changed the environment around our house just by making the soil better and everything has fallen into place after I figured that out :)

Back