Dutch Passion Pop22's Auto Ultimate grow - My Second Quest to grow a One Pound auto!

Gonna get me one of these:

ttrimmer.jpg

Ya got it..... You won't believe your own eyes in another month or so :jawdrop:....... After all, it's still just an overweight juvenile with a pituitary gland issue!

..... And in case you can't find the link you sent me to the trimmer the other day......
128D22~1.GIF
thanks for that by the way

Last edited:
I'm debating chopping her down. Fucking spider mites! I'm contemplating chopping all my plants and shutting down my indoor grows for a couple weeks to completely dismantle everything for individual cleaning. Might take my tents to a car wash ( we have the with doors you can close to keep out the cold... )

I'm very discouraged. Maybe I just need a break......

Hey pops i know it would go against your organic values but would you consider trying azamax? Worked wonders for me

what a drag! Major clean up time. Does diatomaceous earth work on these buggers? Up here the villages have a severe bed bug infestation, people have been using DE successfully on them. Maybe after clean up dust work area to keep them from coming back? Good luck in the battle, you will prevail, and we will probably learn a bunch from your experience.

Thanks my friend! I've regrouped a bit. Ordered Azamax, diatomaceous earth, and 200 lady bugs. I'm processing all other plants now before they get infected so thta I can isolate just that one tent. guess I'll be battling micro terrorists on a daily basis for the next few weeks
what a drag! Major clean up time. Does diatomaceous earth work on these buggers? Up here the villages have a severe bed bug infestation, people have been using DE successfully on them. Maybe after clean up dust work area to keep them from coming back? Good luck in the battle, you will prevail, and we will probably learn a bunch from your experience.

Back