Dutch Passion Pop22's Auto Ultimate grow - My Second Quest to grow a One Pound auto!

For sure! all are welcome! You've no idea how excited I am! Its been my dream since my first grow, to grow a 1 pound+ plant. And Just maybe, this girl will be the one!

We'll see. But from the way she's pounding out buds, I'm more confident each day!

tagging along if that's okay see how this girl turns out :pass:

For sure! all are welcome! You've no idea how excited I am! Its been my dream since my first grow, to grow a 1 pound+ plant. And Just maybe, this girl will be the one!

We'll see. But from the way she's pounding out buds, I'm more confident each day!
a loud cheer raises from the stands

And she's filling the screen all by herself.... or burying it more accurately! I've never seen so many buds in my life! I'm fearing the day trimming has to happen....lol! I'll have to smoke all the scissor hash to get thru it......

:smoking:

AU pic1 -1-29-2016.jpg
AU pic2 -1-29-2016.jpg

And she's filling the screen all by herself.... or burying it more accurately! I've never seen so many buds in my life! I'm fearing the day trimming has to happen....lol! I'll have to smoke all the scissor hash to get thru it......

:smoking:

View attachment 527273 View attachment 527274
wow that's a well filled screen and a well deserved :slap:

Back