Dutch Passion Pop22's Auto Ultimate grow - My Second Quest to grow a One Pound auto!

http://www.greenerideal.com/lifestyle/0814-how-to-make-your-own-neem-oil-pesticide/ and https://www.autoflower.org/threads/neem-fertilizer-the-soil-growers-best-friend.47977/

Since I started mixing in a handful of neem cake in the top 5 cm layer of soil followed by a generous dusting of the surface with DE........ No suckers reported!

I can't believe you actually typed some drivel about chopping....... You're not a latent war criminal, are you..... Get back in the saddle with a flask of anti-mite juice...............
Jumping up shouting 3D.gif
REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!

LOL! It was just a moment of exasperation. With all the other crap I've had to deal with, my patience has worn a bit thin.......... and the thought of how much work i'm facing was daunting. I've chopped two of the 4 plants in the small tent. they were done, or close anyway. i'll chop the other Mexican airlines and keep the small Auto ultimate and try to finish her...maybe......or chop them all and prep the room for cleanup. Monday the room gets bombed again anyway.

http://www.greenerideal.com/lifestyle/0814-how-to-make-your-own-neem-oil-pesticide/ and https://www.autoflower.org/threads/neem-fertilizer-the-soil-growers-best-friend.47977/

Since I started mixing in a handful of neem cake in the top 5 cm layer of soil followed by a generous dusting of the surface with DE........ No suckers reported!

I can't believe you actually typed some drivel about chopping....... You're not a latent war criminal, are you..... Get back in the saddle with a flask of anti-mite juice............... View attachment 527626 REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!

Yes, thanks, I'm looking into it, has to be safe during flowering
mites don't look like they can fly, if they have to crawl through DE to get to your plants it abrates their exoskeletons, game over. If you don't create dust with it during flowering it shouldn't effect crop quality.

Even if there's some dust, i shower my plants with a sprinkler can so it will wash off. The dust is an irritant but DE is actually safe for human consumption.

mites don't look like they can fly, if they have to crawl through DE to get to your plants it abrates their exoskeletons, game over. If you don't create dust with it during flowering it shouldn't effect crop quality.

And I chopped the 2 plants in the small tent. Now I'll re-bomb the room with that tent open, even though I found none in it. I'll turn off my fans and close the ports on the tent that my AU is in, drop to one light for a couple hours. Then turn on the airconditioner and vent the room. Going to NH for a couple days and when I get back, I'll take everything out of the room, clean each item, scrub the room with bleach and water. THEN move all that stuff back in.................

If I ran a commercial grow op, I'd make sure it was a sealed room, with an airlock enterance. with a shower in the vestibule. Run it like a cleanroom, nothing from the outside goes inside but YOU. Would be much cheaper than dealing with this kind of shit!

And I chopped the 2 plants in the small tent. Now I'll re-bomb the room with that tent open, even though I found none in it. I'll turn off my fans and close the ports on the tent that my AU is in, drop to one light for a couple hours. Then turn on the airconditioner and vent the room. Going to NH for a couple days and when I get back, I'll take everything out of the room, clean each item, scrub the room with bleach and water. THEN move all that stuff back in.................

If I ran a commercial grow op, I'd make sure it was a sealed room, with an airlock enterance. with a shower in the vestibule. Run it like a cleanroom, nothing from the outside goes inside but YOU. Would be much cheaper than dealing with this kind of shit!
How's the big girl doing?

Other than the mirco terrorists, she doing well, still looks healthy. I just drenched her in the Captain Jacks ( Spinosad ) which is a bacterial agent, not a poison. In a couple days, I'll dust her with the DE top to bottom. Oh, the tomato plant too!

How's the big girl doing?

Back