Dutch Passion Pop22's Auto Ultimate grow - My Second Quest to grow a One Pound auto!

I use only lemon juice and baking soda as ph up and down. works fine and I have yet to see ph drift, especially with baking soda for ph up. Seems to be self buffering.
There is a little foam filter in the "pure" autopot reservoirs, and it is there for a reason. If I don't clean it every 2 - 3 weeks, depending where in the grow cycle the plants are at and amount of water they are drinking, the filter will clog up and block the water flow. Amazing how much gunk is produced when you mix up a solution.......and my faith in those "cleaning" products........View attachment 524304

That being said, I did use concentrated vinegar to fiddle with the pH, and have since learned that vinegar is known to cause gunk or slime, to be eliminated by adding citric acid to the mix.....will give that a try and see if it makes a difference, or just just use citric acid in place of vinegar. We'll see......

And my opinion of "cleaning" products falls right in with "bud enhancers"........ Snake Oil!

So according to your number, I could use 2 x 4 's to make a curb out of drape plastic over it and that would be deep enough? And sufficient?

yes if you are growing in pots such as nursery pots. I've used up to 3 gallon pots so far. i'll test 5 gallon pots soon. Grow bags might work also providing they have holes near the bottom of the sides.
So according to your number, I could use 2 x 4 's to make a curb out of drape plastic over it and that would be deep enough? And sufficient?

Just because......

Update:
Day 56

She's growing like a weed!........... lol! Better than 1/2 the net filled in and she's still stretching. I tried to count bud sites the other day but lost count at 100...........She looks nice and green overall. Been defoliating under the net but DAMN! I guess I should have started that sooner! She is a MASS of leaves, I don't even know where to start to properly open her up. Think I'll just let hewr do her own thing...

She was a tad dry today so I gave her 4 gallons of RO water with 175ppms of cal/mag, three gallons into the res and one on top from a sprinkler can. Going to mulch the top with clay pebbles for moister control.

AU pic1 -1-23-2016.jpg
AU pic2 -1-23-2016.jpg

And she keeps getting bigger! I've given up on tucking branches and buds, there are just too many! If them buds lit up, she'd look like a galaxy at night!! what a sea of buds!
I did however manage to stunted the second one.............

Back