Outdoor Pop22's 2016 Greenhouse Grows

It looks like my Blue Dragon autos run 70-80 days in the greenhouse, and 65-75 indoors. The ducks seem to flower quickly, I need to look it up but I think they are maybe 7 weeks of flower. Pretty quick for a Sativa!
fast man, my fastest gh 74 days from seed....blue dream, usually 80-100 days for most "fast" strains, just in the nick of time for my environment. this season was a freak(hoping the new norm, lol) could let an au go 112 days, needed all that time and then some, harvested early, damn frosty, be good smoke

My lady is growing a Royal Queen Shining Silver Haze and it is suppose to finish in 8 weeks! Just flipped the lights yesterday, so we'll see!

And I'm thinking the big girls are semi-autos. I've got one indoors. I put the light on 14/10 and she's flowering!

fast man, my fastest gh 74 days from seed....blue dream, usually 80-100 days for most "fast" strains, just in the nick of time for my environment. this season was a freak(hoping the new norm, lol) could let an au go 112 days, needed all that time and then some, harvested early, damn frosty, be good smoke

The weather is finally changing and has me nervous. I spend a lot of time inspecting buds. And I'm hoping to two, big but late Blue Dragons get to finish. They are building bud quickly but......
I think the ducksfoot will be alright, Hoping they mature soon though. I'm getting itchy to chop them!

Update: Its been a while, all kinds of disasters ...lol! But on track again! Greenhouse has cxhanged quite a bit. I've chopped 2 of the Ducksfoot and two of the Blue Dragon.

Those ducks have a lot more bud than they look like! One of the smaller ones gave me 48 grams dry, and the bigger one, which didn't look all that much bigger.., is going to weight out about twice that! And OMG is that some POTENT weed! One of the strongest I've smoked in 40 years!!! VERY Sativa high, yet enjoyable, even when VERY VERY stoned...lol!
Sampled some bud from one of the dragon's that had dried...WOOOOOooooo! Best greenhouse bud I've ever grown! Considering they get no UV, or at most, very little, I'm impressed. And speaking of Dragons, I've got one I just can't seem to get a good pic of......... she has a 3FOOT COLA! And the base of the cola I can't even put my hands around! she has a couple more weeks to go! Humidity has gone down finally. 2 days ago it was 92% in the greenhouse, today it was 46%. And I've so far prevented budrot. Found a couple buds along the way with some and cut the off the bud. So this year so far, I've lost a few grams vs last year's loss of maybe a 1/2 pound!

A couple are close to done, maybe next week sometime I'll chop them. But we have some cold weather coming also, I'm hoping the three that are the slowest finish before they get hit with frost, although the greenhouse should keep them protected. I'm anxious though to wrap this up though, I want to build the raised b eds for next year in the greenhouse and get them filled and composting now. Going to plant beets and beans to fix N into the soil.

Greenhouse Dragons pic6 -9-21-2016.jpg
Greenhouse Dragons pic5 -9-21-2016.jpg
Greenhouse Dragons pic4 -9-21-2016.jpg
Greenhouse Dragons pic3 -9-21-2016.jpg
Greenhouse Dragons pic2 -9-21-2016.jpg
Greenhouse Dragons pic1 -9-21-2016.jpg
Greenhouse Dragons pic7 -9-21-2016.jpg
Greenhouse Dragons pic8 -9-21-2016.jpg
Greenhouse Dragons pic9 -9-21-2016.jpg
Greenhouse Dragons pic10 -9-21-2016.jpg
Greenhouse Dragons pic11 -9-21-2016.jpg
Greenhouse Dragons pic12 -9-21-2016.jpg