Outdoor Pop22's 2016 Greenhouse Grows

WHACKK! Another one chopped today. The smaller one got it. She purplred up nicley! Got a bit of amber finally.

3 left! The big girl has finally got some orange hairs ( more brown in the greenhouse ) so she'll be done soon, I figure a week. The other can get chopped anytime. One may get it tomorrow.......

Blue Dragon - purple - pic1 -9-28-2016.jpg

Blue Dragon - purple - pic2 -9-28-2016.jpg

Wasn't that a beauty! And final total Blue Dragon harvest was 23 ounces! Just shy of a pound and a half! Total for the greenhouse for the year is about 3 pounds. I'm very pleased! And wait till next year! I've already started building the raised beds in the greenhouse! I'll install the drip system in about a week. Come spring, I'll just have to plant!

Here's a pic of the star of the greenhouse! This plant is 4' 4" tall, and has a 3' cola! I can't get my hands even close to around the base! And the branches have buds as big as my fists, and my hands are not small! I'll hate to chop her ... but I'm curious as to her dry harvest weight too lol! I have one more good size plant, but won't match this for bud, hell, I bet she out produces both the other plants together!

I've has such a great season! I hate to see it end! I've taken is 12 oz so far this crop. I estimate another 10-12 oz, so 1.5 pounds may be the finally tally, we'll see, not done yet! Won't chop for a couple days yet.

View attachment 637472 View attachment 637473

Chunky mama!
Beautiful plants, @pop22 !!

:slap:

Respect your work.
:love:

Wasn't that a beauty! And final total Blue Dragon harvest was 23 ounces! Just shy of a pound and a half! Total for the greenhouse for the year is about 3 pounds. I'm very pleased! And wait till next year! I've already started building the raised beds in the greenhouse! I'll install the drip system in about a week. Come spring, I'll just have to plant!
you slayed it bro!

Pops, beautiful garden! I Really enjoyed looking through this thread.
found it searching for "Alaska Built". I was in search of some info on their autos, im trying some this season.This was a treat to read.

Keep it up!

Thanks!

Check out my 2017 greenhouse grow in progress now.

Pops, beautiful garden! I Really enjoyed looking through this thread.
found it searching for "Alaska Built". I was in search of some info on their autos, im trying some this season.This was a treat to read.

Keep it up!

Back