Outdoor Pop22's 2016 Greenhouse Grows

It started raining at midnight. It was still raining, pouring really, at 10:00 am. Grey and foggy, with RH about 110%.......... I decided that the ripest plants needed to be chopped. My timing was perfect. I found a spot of budrot on the Ducksfoot ( was surprised ) and a couple on one Blue Dragon.
so again, I saved my bud from bud rot! I'm worried though about the one with the giant cola, its not nearly ripe......but I may have to chop her if I find any rot. The other 2 big plant are not that heavily budded and need maybe 7-10 more days. So I'm keeping a close eye on things. Really would like to get them through at least another week.

4 plants left! Pics tomorrow.

And with the first crop, which gave me about 10 oz, its making for my best greenhouse grow yet! Wait till next year...... two, 4'x4'x8' raised beds 16" deep. With a drip system........... and a compost trench down the middle. Always fresh compost right at hand! I'm thinking 3-4 plants per bed if large plants and 12-20 if small plants. At least, that's the plan!

Back