Outdoor Pop22's 2016 Greenhouse Grows

And the yellowing? not nute deficiency.... I was forced to use tap water for a few days until my new RO unit arrived. thats about 4 days damage. When I was doing hydro, from the moment you spotted it, to dead plants? 24-36 hours. And the do this only in pre-flower, how bizarre is that? so ALL my cannabis gets RO water cut with 20% tap water.

Not much smell yet. The Ducksfoot has very little smell ,and what it does have, is not like any weed I've ever smelled. Very faint, almost like sandalwood incense.

The Blue Dragon usually low scent till about the last three weeks. Then, either mild or god awful stink...lol. Yet cured bud smells and tastes like blueberry bubblegum.

well, it looks good, how does it smell?

We're in the final stretch! Colas are swelling, and the stink is on! WOW! The smell of a greenhouse full of Blue Dragon is amazing! Looked at the ducksfoot with a scope. The oldest one is near done, maybe a week, 10 days. Evrything else I'll say 3-4 more weeks..yikes! Really don't want to deal with October weather. And humidity has been high for a couple days, got 3 fans going in the greenhouse and the door partially open, which i don't like doing. First sign of budrot though, i'm chopping everything! Rather chop early than lose 1/3-1/2 my bud like I did last year! And I got a lot more bud to lose this year! Uh Uh!

blue dragon cola pic5 -9-6-2016.jpg
ducksfoot bud pic1 -9-6-2016.jpg
ducksfoot pic1 -9-6-2016.jpg
ducksfoot pic2 -9-6-2016.jpg
ducksfoot pic3 -9-6-2016.jpg
Greenhouse pic1 -9-6-2016.jpg
Greenhouse pic2 -9-6-2016.jpg
Greenhouse pic3 -9-6-2016.jpg

We're in the final stretch! Colas are swelling, and the stink is on! WOW! The smell of a greenhouse full of Blue Dragon is amazing! Looked at the ducksfoot with a scope. The oldest one is near done, maybe a week, 10 days. Evrything else I'll say 3-4 more weeks..yikes! Really don't want to deal with October weather. And humidity has been high for a couple days, got 3 fans going in the greenhouse and the door partially open, which i don't like doing. First sign of budrot though, i'm chopping everything! Rather chop early than lose 1/3-1/2 my bud like I did last year! And I got a lot more bud to lose this year! Uh Uh!

View attachment 627612 View attachment 627613 View attachment 627614 View attachment 627615 View attachment 627616 View attachment 627617 View attachment 627618 View attachment 627619
the house of canna beauty, man hope the weather holds

Back