Outdoor Pop22's 2016 Greenhouse Grows

Thanks!

I love the simplicity!

And this greenhouse has been SO much better than the last one. I'm liking the translucent cover. It makes the light diffuse and also it doesn't get as hot as the clear ones. I have the best growth compared to the last 2 years.

Wow! @pop22 yes you certainly have the :greenthumb: yessir, i particularly,I love seeing fully organic no nute grows like this because its where my own roots are ;) WD :slap:

Amazing job Pop!!!! I need to move somewhere better where I can try this greenhouse growing!!!!! That's a ton of amazing bud!!!!! I'm also very interested in the STS you do because I think when I grow out my GDP this winter, I may want to try and get some femme seeds for future grows..

Yep, that's why the ducksfoot will be my lab rat! If I get it right I want to do that with an F6 Blue Dragon. I'll always keep both reg and fem seed though

Amazing job Pop!!!! I need to move somewhere better where I can try this greenhouse growing!!!!! That's a ton of amazing bud!!!!! I'm also very interested in the STS you do because I think when I grow out my GDP this winter, I may want to try and get some femme seeds for future grows..

I make my own, its easy and very cheap, buy the ingredients once and make a lifetime supply..lol!

The formula is on AFN, thread should be a complete tutorial. Its simple make part A make part B, Add B to A, mix and store. dilute for use. $29 for 2 oz, or $19 for many gallons!

pop can you recommend any sts products?

Sorry, have been in too much pain to do much until today. Feeling good today so I took a bunch of pics. you tell me how it looks:

BD Greenhouse pic1 -8-27-2016.jpg
BD Greenhouse pic2 -8-27-2016.jpg
BD Greenhouse pic3 -8-27-2016.jpg
BD Greenhouse pic4-8-27-2016.jpg
BD Greenhouse pic5-8-27-2016.jpg
BD Greenhouse pic6 -8-27-2016.jpg
BD Greenhouse pic7 -8-27-2016.jpg
BD Greenhouse pic8 -8-27-2016.jpg
BD Greenhouse pic8 -9-27-2016.jpg

Back