Outdoor Pop22's 2016 Greenhouse Grows

Update:

Blue Dragon beggining to flower in a wave, so far 8 are flowering, 10 others confirmed females, and 6 undetermined yet. all plants with bud get chopped tomorrow, including the Mexican airlines!

First up by request..lol :

Mexican Airlines! The rest are plants on one side of the greenhouse.

Mexican Airlines pic1 -7-30-2016.jpg
All plants pic1 -7-30-2016.jpg
All plants pic2 -7-30-2016.jpg
All plants pic3 -7-30-2016.jpg

Update:

Blue Dragon beggining to flower in a wave, so far 8 are flowering, 10 others confirmed females, and 6 undetermined yet. all plants with bud get chopped tomorrow, including the Mexican airlines!

First up by request..lol :

Mexican Airlines! The rest are plants on one side of the greenhouse.

View attachment 609024 View attachment 609025 View attachment 609026 View attachment 609027
You also have a phenotype with broad indica type leaves.
I destroyed 2 of my seeds in an experiment, so I have only a single speciment and nothing to compare with.

When I move, I plan to play with photos. If I get the estate I've been looking at, I can use my tents for photos, coz there are a perfectly hidden grow room in one of the stables.

Bookmarked your journal. Will read it slowly and in detail.

Last edited:
Those blue Dragons are my own cross I've been working on for about 2 years now. It is a cross of Blueberry Headband and Durrty Dragon.

You also have a phenotype with broad indica type leaves.
I destroyed 2 of my seeds in an experiment, so I have only a single speciment and nothing to compare with.

When I move, I plan to play with photos. If I get the estate I've been looking at, I can use my tents for photos, coz there are a perfectly hidden grow room in one of the stables.

Bookmarked your journal. Will read it slowly and in detail.

Hey pops, I've been following along and things are really looking good in your house. As for the ms situation, there is hard medical evidence positive for treating neuromuscular diseases and I know chap in the same boat, same outcome. There are many reasons why we should be using this plant, medical benefits are the sole reason why I grow it. Anyways.......ice that shoulder and seriously rehab it as surgical outcomes are less.beneficial for things like shoulder and knees. Some green will help 2.

Back